Is This War?

Mavis

I woke up the next morning, still groggy, and pissed, but ready to go for a run.

A run sounds nice, Uri added.

I smiled to myself, shaking my head in amusement.

I stripped from my pajamas, and stepped into the shower. I turned the water on warm, and began to scrub down my body. I cleaned up my hair, and stepped out. I always hated the feeling of being dirty.

I wrapped a towel around my hair, and dried off my body. I put on a pair of skinny jeans and put on a purple tank-top.

I made my way downstairs, ready to get out of the house. I sat down in the kitchen, grabbed a fudge pop-tart, and ate it hungrily. Stupid chocolate cravings. I'm not even on my period.

I finished the pop-tart, and moved to the living room, still a bit shocked at the silence. It was completely quiet - still. It was kind of nerve-wracking.

I decided to check up on the guys. I moved upstairs, and turned left. I moved down the hallway, and stopped after the second door. I didn't bother to knock, I didn't see why I had to, and walked in. Mason was asleep on a dark brown bed. Dark brown sheets covered his bed frame, and the walls were painted a beige. It was a strange room, honestly, while the furniture was a deep dark brown.

I smiled softly, and backed out of the room, slowly closing the door behind me.

I went to Luca, Dylan, and Anthony's room. All that was left was Leo's room.

I moved to the final bedroom, and opened it slowly. The room was painted black, with silver furniture and bed frame. The comforter was a black colour, and the carpet was black as well. It was a strange mix. I didn't see Leo's shape immediately, so I closed the door silently, and moved farther into the room.

Once I saw next to the bed, I easily saw Leo's form, and sighed silently in relief. My mates are safe.

I turned, ready to leave, but an arm latched onto me first. I turned in a flash, to see Leo's black hardened eyes glaring at me. I sucked in a breath, fear coursing through me. He growled possessively.

I let out a whimper, which caused Leo's eyes to soften. He jerked me into his bed, and spooned into my back. He burried his face into my neck, kissing the spot that connected my throat to my shoulder. I let out a small moan, which caused him growl lower. He pressed his body tighter to mine, and nibbled on my ear, his tiredness long gone.

"You're mine today," he whispered in my ear, causing me to shudder.

The door suddenly slammed open, and Dylan stormed in, his eyes filled with rage. He grabbed my arm, and roughly jerked me from Leo's grip.

Leo let out a roar, and hopped off the bed, only in his boxers. Dylan pushed me behind him protectively, and snarled back at him.

"What the hell are you doing?! She was mine!" Leo howled in rage and frustration.

"She was mine for tonight, but I didn't get her! It's not your turn! Don't mess with me right now. She's mine," Dylan snarled back. Leo let out a howl, and bent down to pounce on Dylan. I let out a whimper. I didn't want them fighting just to get hurt.

The door was shoved open once again, revealing Mason and Luca. Anthony stormed past them both. They all seemed tired, and completely pissed off.

"WILL YOU BOTH CALM DOWN?!" He shouted, causing me to flinch.

Strong arms wrapped around my waist, and I felt Luca cuddling up to me. I looked up at him, to see him smiling softly at me. I gave him a grateful smile, and turned back to the boys.

They all seemed to be bickering about something. Nothing too serious at this point. I sighed into Luca's embrace, and he let out a low chuckle. He pulled me tighter to him, and kissed my lips softly. His lips were gentle and warm, and I smiled into the kiss. He pulled back sharply, his beautiful blue eyes going black. I giggled, excited at the effect I had on him. On them all.

Thats when a loud knock - no, a bang - came from the front door. All of the guys immediately went silent. Thy all glanced at each other nervously.

I sighed at their behavior, and made my way out of Luca's arms, and went downstairs. I made my way to the door, the guys soon following after me.

I opened the door, to see a strange man there. But his scent was familiar.

Werewolf.

Uri agreed, her silent snarled heading in the stranger's direction. The stranger smirked. The guys growled. I glanced at them, confused at their behavior.

"Hello Blood Brothers. Good to see you again. And with your mate." He smirked. Leo growled lower. Anthony grabbed my hand, and pulled me to his chest. He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He wrapped his arms around me protectively. I burried my face into his neck. I felt someone stand in front of us. Scuffling and grunts were heard. Then cracks and fists colliding with flesh. I closed my eyes, and snuggled deeper into Anthony, who held me tighter. I smiled. Suddenly, the sounds stopped, but there was heavy breathing.

"Dont think this is over," the stranger's voice rang out. "This is just the beginning. And you better watch over your mate. She won't last too long otherwise." Another snarl rang out. It sounded like Mason.

I whimpered, fear overtaking me. He was going to kill me? Why?

I don't know, Uri whimpered. She hadn't spoken in a while, so I was glad to hear her voice.

I could hear someone being pushed, and the door was slammed shut. I turned my head to the guys, to see them all looking pissed. I raised my hand, and briefly touched each of their faces gently. They all seemed to calm down, and look at me.

"It's fine," I murmured reassuringly.

"It isn't fine," Leo snapped.

"This is war."

(Thank y'all for reading this chapter! I know I haven't published lately, but I appreciate your reads and support so much! Until the next chapter, see ya guys!)