Run

Mavis

It's been three weeks since I was turned. My wolf, Uri, has been talking nonstop to me. Honestly, I love her.

She's so awesome. She gets me so well, too. And, apparently, she's from a 'beta blood line'. I honestly have no idea what that means, but when I asked Mason, he merely shrugged. "Beta is like the second in line to the alpha in a pack. He controls the pack when the alpha isn't there," he added. I nodded. So the beta is second in charge. That's pretty good. I think?

I made my way downstairs from my room, to get some lunch.

"LUCA!" I screeched, causing a loud banging to go down the stairs, and Luca bursted from the doorway. "WHATS WRONG?" He howled, his eyes scanning the room frantically. I chuckled to Uri mentally, and gave Luca a serious look.

"I want Chick~fil~a."

"What?"

He looked at me in disbelief. I smiled sheepishly. "You heard me." He suddenly smiled, and nodded his head. "I want some too." I sighed. I'm always in the mood for Chick~fil~a.

We made our way to a Chick~fil~a. I got my chicken sandwich, with large waffle fries and dr. Pepper. So yum. I wolfed down the fries hungrily on the way back, and Luca watched me in amusement. When I finished my fries, and took a gulp of my drink, Luca grabbed the sides of my face gently, and jerked me towards him. I was completely caught off guard, as Luca's lips connected with mine. Fire spread through my veins, and Uri became eager and excited. Luca kissed me posessively, and I started to kiss back soon after.

When we broke apart, Luca's eyes were pitch black. He was struggling to keep himself together. I smiled teasingly, and kissed along his jawline. He let out a groan, and his arms circled around my waist possessively.

He crashed his lips to mine. His left arm left my waist, and reconnected on my neck. He began to kiss along the mark he made on my neck, and I held back a moan. He pulled my body closer to his, and growled protectively. His wolf had taken control.

He kissed me softer this time, and gently let me go. I was breathless when he did. I panted heavily, matching his own breaths. His eyes soon turned back to their normal beautiful blue.

There was a dark growl from behind me. We were parked in front of the house, and Anthony and Leo stood behind my side door. I opened the door slowly.

"Whats wrong with you two?" I asked cautiously. Both of their eyes were almost completely black, and they were looking at me.

I walked towards them slowly, and touched both of their arms gently. Their eyes soon turned back to normal, which wasn't much of a difference with Leo, and they calmly relaxed.

I shoved past them, and made my way to my room with my Chick~fil~a.

I slammed the door closed, and locked it. I ate my sandwich, and drank the rest of my drink.

I walked down the stairs, prepared to throw my food away and run.

Recently, the men have been so much more aggravating in a protective and lust-filled way. It's been aggravating for me. It's like they're using me for pleasure. Not that I didn't enjoy it.

I do too, commented Uri.

I smiled, and laughed mentally. Uri joined in with me. If I had to say something about Uri, I would say that I would do anything for her by now.

I shouted to the guys that I was going for a run, and they could come if they wanted. But there was no answer.

I shrugged, and made my way outside. As I ran into the deep forest behind my house, I changed mid-step into my white and black-speckled wolf. I raced through the woods, feeling my muscles in my wolf form stretch out. I felt the forest underneath my paws, and it excited me.

I let Uri take over for her stretch, and went back into Uri's mind.

I wonder what the guys are doing, I told her.

I have no idea, she replied.

Do you think they know where we went?

Who cares? They've been overprotective and it's even been getting on my nerves. Plus, we'll be back soon enough.

I considered Uri's words, and decided to keep running.

*-*

After a long run, I turned to make my way back.

Halfway through my path, a familiar smell hit my nose. A smell of pine and apples. What is that?

Suddenly, a large black black shape barreled from the trees, and collided with me. I yelped, and tumbled to my side. The large wolf pinned me down gently but roughly. I looked up at the wolf, and noticed he had the same smell as Leo. Leo.

Thats who that is, I thought.

Yup, agreed Uri.

Four more shapes appeared behind Leo, and I recognized them as Mason, Luca, Anthony, and Dylan.

They all had anger radiating off of them. I gulped in fear.

What the hell did I do now?

The five boys dragged me back to the house. Them growling, and me whining. Once we got to the house, Dylan pinned me under his wolf. "Shift," he growled through the mind-link. I whined, and tried to shake him off of me, but he only pinned me tighter, and licked the sides of my nick, nuzzling my shoulder in the process.

"Shift," he said gently, and I did.

I shifted under his wolf, and covered my body. I eyed the wolves, and they all stared back at me hungrily. I glanced around at the lust-filled gazes, and blushed. I hid my face, as the boys shifted, and put on some jeans they had nearby. Dylan threw me a shirt, which I took greatfully.

Once I put the shirt on, and stood with the support of the wall, Leo slammed his arm into the wall on my left side, and Mason's arm on my right. They growled lustfully and angrily at me. I growled back, rage taking over.

"What?" I snapped, glaring at them.

"Where were you? Don't you dare leave this house without one of us with you!" Shouted Anthony from behind Mason. I glared at him.

"I did tell you. Before I left I said I was heading out and asked if you wanted to come but nobody said anything! And that's bull. I can do whatever I want! You don't have full control over me!" I snapped at him. His eyes darkened, and he stepped closer. A rush of fear overcame me, and I pressed my body into the wall. Mason looked at me darkly.

"Don't do that again. You worried us. Next time, come to our rooms. Or, better yet, don't leave at all." His voice almost sounded like he was begging.

I growled. "No. I am going out when I want, got that?!"

I moved past both boys, and stomped up to my room. I slammed my bedroom door closed, and locked it. I hopped on my bed, still steaming.

By the time I was done steaming, and the knocks and bangs and pleads from the boys to unlock the door faded, I was tired. I closed my eyes sleepily, and laid my head on my pillows, just as darkness took over.

P.O.V.

Shes so innocent when she sleeps. It's almost alluring. To her boys, at least. But I don't fall for things like that. She is my prey. That is all. I will take her from her boys, and kill her in front of them. That's the least I can do for revenge. After all, these boys are the Blood Brothers. The most ruthless pair of rogues to be known. They've taken down entire packs, even the alphas. They're known as the power houses, and now that they've got a weakness, I plan to make them regret ever getting near me and my deceased pack. Now all that's left is me and a few strong members.

Get ready brothers, because a war is coming.

This should be fun.

(Thank y'all so much for reading this chapter! Your support is so awesome to me, and I love you guys so much!)