I'm Home

Mavis

"Please just let us try again! We never wanted to hurt or disrespect you! Please, baby!" Mason begged from outside the locked door, but I just turned up the volume on my speakers once again. I didn't want to hear anything he said. Not unless he got all the others up here to agree to give me respect, I wouldn't. What can I say? I have the pride of a bull.

The other guys gave up a few hours ago, but Mason never left the door. I have to say I'm really happy that he didn't leave. I don't know, it's nice to know someone cares for you enough to not leave. I have to say that I've had to bite myself, literally, to stop from opening the door. Bite myself. That's not natural.

Its only been a few hours, half a day at most. The sun still hasn't peaked over the horizon, and I blinked lazily out my window. I had only gotten an hour of sleep. Probably because Mason is awake too.

I sighed in defeat. I can't take this anymore. I got up, and stalked to the door silently. I threw it open, and Mason rushed in immediately. He wrapped his thick arms around my slim frame. He tightened his hold when I tried to pull away. I was still upset with him. I sighed in defeat once again, before wrapping my arms around him. My stomach had been staring to swell at the time, and I had almost forgotten about being pregnant. Haha, joking. You can't forget when you constantly feel like shit and you're throwing up buckets.

Mason pulled away gently, but kept me in his hold. I smiled at him cheekily. I knew it wasn't his fault. It wasn't any of my boys. But it was Leo. But what a hot, sexy creation. I had to admit, each of my guys had the impeccable ability to look like a supermodel that needs to return to their natural habitat, which was the magazines you see everyday.

I heard pounding footsteps, and I knew that Mason had contacted the guys. I hissed at Mason, fury clenching my heart painfully. How could he?! I can't believe him. I glared at him with pure anger, which he flinched away from. Guilt ate away at me, but I shook it away. He shouldn't've tried me.

I felt four other sets of arms wrap around me. Luca turned me to him, before smashing his lips on mine. I didn't have any time to react, before I felt a strong hand grip me tighter, and jerk me to them.

Anthony smiled lazily at me, before kissing me softly. His lips were warm and gentle. They weren't rough at all. He must really moisturize.

Dylan gently turned me to him once I parted from Anthony, and cupped my face lovingly. He smiled down at me. Love and affection shining in his eyes. He pressed his lips to mine. Dylan surprisingly had a rougher kiss than Anthony or Luca's. His lips were firm and harsh, but his entire being screamed difference. I kind of liked it.

Dylan gently let go, before turning me to my main compadre. Leo. His eyes had dark bags under them, and my heart strings felt as if they had been jerked around. I felt so sad seeing him like that. I couldn't bear it. I took the first step, and wrapped my arms around his shoulders gently. He seemed to stiffen at first, before he quickly pulled himself together, and wrapped his thick muscled limbs around my waist, and jerking me to him. His lips rested next to my ear.

"I will never do something so disrespectful again, mate. Never. I'm so sorry I ever said something like that. I've always respected your courage and bravery. I'll always love and respect you and our child and children." I froze.

He said it.

I cant believe it. Tears stung in my eyes.

He accepted my baby.

I screamed in happiness, before jumping on him, causing him to shout in surprise and happiness. We embraced each other gently. Our bond only seemed to grow stronger. My mates came around Leo, and stood next to me, each saying things that could no longer be described as just words.

We all made our way to the couch outside our front poor at the cabin, and we all watched the sun rise from the horizon happily. Us, as mates. As lovers. I knew I could never forget these moments. I would always fight for these men. And I would always love them. Sure, we would have some rough times. But never something that we couldn't solve together.

The sun kissed the sky happily, turning the cloud a beautiful blush. The horizon grew to a bright gold. Orange surrounded the gold, and the pink overtook all other color in the clouds. Beautiful. But I wasn't looking at that. I was looking at them.

My mates, I thought happily.

Im home.

(I know this probably was disappointing, especially with this being the last chapter. But after writer's block and some suggestions, I came up with this. I tried to make it as long as possible, I swear. And yes, there will be an epilogue. Don't worry! And I'm so sad to have to end this. But I'm also happy because I've finally finished my first book! Thank you guys so so soooo much for supporting me through thick and thin! You guys have no idea how much it means to me. You guys are the reason I started this book and the reason I finished it! You guys are so awesome. Until the epilogue guys, I'll see ya❣️)