-Angry Timmy-

This one's for @chalametcurls , I hope you like it ❤️

-

I was lying on the couch reading a book when Timothée got home really angry.

''Babe what's up?'' I asked worriedly, really curious to why he was so short tempered.

'''Babe what's up?''' He mocked me while he rolled his eyes.

''Don't even try to deny it.'' He continued. He walked to the kitchen and leaned his hand on the kitchen counter while staring outside.

I had honestly no idea why he was mad.

His breathing was uneven and his body was tense.

He was rather sexy when he was mad.

Although he had no reason to be mad, I knew that it was only going to make things worse if I argued with him.

My arms snaked around his waist and I let my hands explore his abdomen and further down.

He inhaled deeply and tried to suppress a groan.

''Y/N, don't.'' He warned me.

I ignored his demand and let my hands glide over his crotch teasingly.

I kissed his back, shoulders while my hands disappeared in his jeans.

I brushed my fingers over the tip of his hard dick.

He wrapped his arms around my and held on to me tightly.

He turned around and picked me up, placing me on the kitchen counter and kissing my neck harshly, leaving my skin red and bruised.

His hand gripped my ass forcefully and smacked it, his hand leaving a stingy feeling behind.

I let him explore my body a little further before pushing him off and walking away.

He was taken aback, but quickly came after me and pushed me against the wall and pinned my arms above my head.

''You think you can do that? Tease me like that, turning me on and stuff and then just walk off like nothing happened?'' His eyes were dark and lustful and his grip around me was tight.

''N-No. I'm sorry Timmy.'' I said innocently.

''Timmy? That's not my name right now.'' He gazed at me intimidatingly and smirked.

''D-daddy?'' I stuttered.

His smirk grew wider and he picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder while he walked upstairs.

He threw me on the bed and crawled on top of me, leaving no place without his touch.

''You like that do you? Are you gonna be good for daddy?'' He asked with a smirk.

I nodded, aching for his touch.

''You gotta speak with words, darling. Or else daddy doesn't understand what his baby girl wants.'' He said darkly.

I whined and inhaled deeply.

''I want you.'' The tone in my voice was needy, but all I did was let my feelings speak.

I wanted him, I've always wanted him.

''Okay then.'' He said. He pecked my lips and took of my clothes and underwear, leaving me naked and exposed.

He kissed his way down my body and let his tongue dance around the surface of my lady parts.

His hands widened my legs a little so that he had more acces and all of a sudden his mouth sucked on my clit.

I gasped at the feeling and felt waves of pleasure coming up.

''You taste so delicious.'' He murmured against the sensitive skin.

''Ah d-daddy Yes.'' I moaned as I felt my orgasm building up.

He circled his tongue around my clit while sucking on it harshly, leaving me seeing stars dance around the surface.

''Oh my god I'm gonna come.'' I whined and after a few more seconds I came undone.

He didn't give me any time to catch my breath, he immediatly undressed himself and turned me around so that I was on hands and knees.

He slid in with no warning and gave me no time to adjust. He thrusted with full force in and out of me and as always I stretched around him perfectly.

He picked up pace without me asking, but his thrust became sloppier which meant he was nearing his high.

''Fuck Y/N.'' He groaned.

I felt my second orgasm building up as Timmy constantly hit my spot over and over.

''Timmy, I'm gonna come.'' He slapped my ass at the name I gave him.

He thrusted into me a few more times and then came undone.

Somewhere in the process I came too and now we were both laying in bed, panting heavily.

He then stood up and walked to the bathroom, shutting the door with force.

He was still angry, dammit.

I walked to the bathroom and opened the door, seeing Timmy standing under the shower.

I joined him and massaged his muscles, letting the tenseness leave his body.

''Why were you mad at me?'' He sighed and turned around, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear before speaking.

''I don't even know anymore.'' He smiled and kissed my nose.

I smiled back.

''But it's okay now, right?'' I asked hopeful.

''Of course, you know I can never stay mad at you for long.'' He stated and wrapped his arms around me.

''I love you.''

''I love you too.''

-

Holy hell this was very dirty (as requested). I definetly need holy water right now lol.

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open!