-Little Sore-

Fuck, there's nothing better than a good jog with my boyfriend Timothée

Fuck, there's nothing better than a good jog with my boyfriend Timothée. He never really liked sports, but since I was, or at least trying to be, a fit girl, I practically dragged him with me when I went for a run.

''God, you're such a baby sometimes.'' Timothée fell down onto the couch as soon as we came home, dramatically panting while reaching for his chest to act as if he was dying. He was drenched in sweat and to be quite honest with you, it was one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen.

''How- holy shit that's not healthy, Y/N. That is torment. I'm never doing that again.'' He said exasperated. I rolled my eyes, impatiently waiting until he was done whining.

''If you keep up with doing sports, you will see that you're condition improves in no time. And besides, I'll make you come with me no matter what, so you're not finished.''

''I can't feel my legs.'' He breathed, completely ignoring what I'd said. I rolled my eyes again, this time a little more obvious. He seemed to notice and stood up, intimidatingly walking up to me to trap me between his body and the door.

''Don't give me that attitude.''

''Then stop whining.'' I shot back, a shit eating grin on my face. I loved where this was going.

''First you make me run to the moon and back, and now you're teasing me like mad. What should we do about this, Y/N?'' I noticed his tense muscles when my hands found their way around his shoulders, softly massaging the back.

''Well, I think a shower is something to begin with. You smell and if you don't relax those muscles, you'll probably feel a little sore tomorrow. Let's go.'' He smiled goofily before swooping me off my feet and carrying me bridal style to the shower, his signature smirk never leaving his face.

-

Short cheeky one. I hope you like the three chapter update! :)

Please VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE & FOLLOW for more! Xo