-The Servant • King Henry-

Thank you for 2 million reads on this book wtf 🥺🥺🥺 this is insane and I'm honestly still shocked about the fact that we hit 2 FUCKING MILLION BOI?!?! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

-

I'd always found him rather intimidating. He always seemed to surround himself with the most beautiful women, which I couldn't blame him for; he was gorgeous himself and he knew that too.

That's why I didn't understand the sudden interest he seemed to have in me since the last couple of weeks. I was merely a servant wandering around the castle while trying to go unnoticed.

His words of love were grand and promising, but trusting him I could never.

''One day we will be together.'' He said as I lay in his arms after a passionate night in his chamber. He stroked my hair gently as our naked bodies were tangled up in each other.

''But aren't we together already?'' I said, not really sure of what he meant when he spoke to me. It was always very shallow and mysterious and I couldn't quite decipher what is was he wanted from me.

''No, I'm afraid not. But one day we will.'' His words lingered in my mind long after we'd stopped our relationship and I was accused of witchcraft by the devil himself.

He'd unfairly locked me up because he was afraid I'd tell all his secrets, even though I'd sworn I'd stay loyal to him forever.

I'd begged him to reconsider, but by the feeling of our last conversation, I knew I was lost and I'd be doomed to the staples.

''Didn't it mean anything to you?'' I cried, tears streaming down my face. He chuckled.

''Oh love, of course it didn't. No one cares about a servant, especially I don't. Open your eyes, you foolish child.'' I cried and cried for hours, screaming for his mercy as the darkness of the dungeons seemed to be closing in on me more and more.

When I was taken to the burning staple, Henry at least bothered to watch me suffer and die.

My final words were pointed at him before it went black before my eyes.

''At least our son will never be yours to care for, you sick bastard.''

-

To be continued... ah I always love a bit of mystery, don't you? I get if you don't understand the storyline yet, but let me tell you that it will all be clarified <3