-falling in love-

"Timmy!" I walked up to my best friend and hugged him like I hadn't seen him in forever.

His lips were dangerously close, if I moved my head a little to the side I would finally feel what I've been longing for for so long.

We met in kindergarten, becoming friends instantly.

But we were too young to know what it really was between us.

Now, we were seniors in high school and still going strong.

As friends.

Throughout the years I've fallen in love with him.

But I didn't have the courage to tell him, even if I wanted to.

We were a perfect match, like Yin and Yang, but we had always played on the safe side.

I wanted to tell him how I felt, but every time I looked into his eyes and tried to tell the truth I would be at loss for words.

What this guy did to me was unbelievable.

"Wanna order pizza tonight and watch a movie? My parents aren't home so that's really fortunate." Timmy said whilst smiling softly. He gazed at me, longer than normal. I blushed under his stare, feeling fire run through my veins with great speed.

He moved his gaze towards my lips. I bit my lower lip and looked at him.

"Okay, I'll see you tonight then." He said as he kissed the top of my head.

My knees grow weak and I was barely able to stand normal.

Remember Y/N, just friends, only friends...

The day went by slower than slow, every minute seemed to be hours.

I had put a little extra effort into my look than normal, and I was actuallt satisfied with how I looked.

Tonight I was gonna tell Timothée how I felt, I couldn't avoid it anymore.

Deep down I knew that it was probably gonna ruin our friendship, but I couldn't continue to deny my feeling any longer.

I somewhere believed he felt the same way too.

I rang the doorbell of his house and a few moments later he opened the door with a huge grin.

"You look hot." He stated. I chuckled and scanned him.

"You too." I commented back.

There was a lot of sexual tension between us and I had this aching feeling in my lower religion, which I tried to ignore as good as possible.

We walked to the living room and I sat down on the couch, where he had already turned on the TV and poured in some drinks.

I've been in his house plenty of times, yet it felt like this was the first time here.

He took a seat beside me, he sat closer than necessary, and he swayed an arm around my shoulder.

It felt different, every gesture he had made today seemed with a different intention than normal.

Sure, he would do this all the time, but he seemed more nervous today than ever before.

I was starting to believe he actually felt something for me.

We started watching the film and I cuddled closer to him.

Halfway through the movie he paused it and stood up, looking down at me with light nervousness in his eyes.

"What?"I said nervously.

"I-I can't do this. Y/N, this between us just feels so different lately. I want you in a way I probably can't have you. I'm in love with you and I can't deny it anymore." My mouth fell open.

I was at loss for words.

Years I've dreamed for this moment to come, but I'd Always believed the feelings weren't mutual. Yet here we were, standing in front of each other exposing our feelings.

I didn't say anything,

I stood up and walked closer to him, so close our lips were almost touching.

I reached for his face and brushed my lips over his, before kissing him with a fiery passion I didn't even know existed.

After a few seconds I pulled back, stepping away from him and looking at him in shock.

"Fuck." He muttered under his breath.

He walked up to me with a little speed and picked my up, slamming me against the nearest wall while pushing his lips on mine with even more passion than before.

"Say it." He mumbled against my lips.

"I love you too." I said, knowing that that was exactly what he wanted to hear.

He smiled and kissed me softly, wrapping his arms tighter around me.

I didn't know what was going to happen between us in the future, but I felt happier than ever and that was all because fo him.

-

AH THIS WAS SO NICE TO WRITE, I lowkey love this one!!!

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.