-What's for lunch?-

TIMMY'S POV

''Did you get everything? The juice? Don't forget those salmon and cheese wraps?'' She kept talking so I kissed her to make her shut up.

''We have everything, baby.'' I chuckled. She smiled and placed both of her hands on both sides of my face. She kissed me again and again and when we were about to get more intimate, she stopped and walked to the car.

I groaned and followed her outside.

''You've got to stop doing that, Y/N, it's driving me crazy.'' It was her thing to get me all excited and then stop and walk away.

''Sorry babe.'' She said and got in the driver seat. She started the car and waited for me to get in. I put all the food in the back of the car and then took place next to her.

We drove off to the little spot in the middle of nowhere that we found out about a few years ago.

It hadn't been discovered by many other people, so it felt special going there.

After we laid down a blanket to sit on and spread out all the food, laid down on it and started eating.

I made all these kinds of mini sandwiches and baked a cake to top the lunch off.

''You think we're going to end up together?'' Timmy asked from out of the blue. I sat up and looked at him, thinking about what I was going to answer.

''I don't know. Right now it feels like we're forever, but you never know.'' I answered truthfully.

''Do you want to?'' His voice sounded very fragile and it was almost a whisper. He seemed very small in that moment, like a five year old child who broke the neighbors window.

''I love you Timmy.'' I reassured him. I scooped closer and placed my hands on both sides of his face, looking at him intently.

''I love you too, Y/N. I can't imagine what I'd do without you.'' I smiled and kissed him softly, our lip moving in sync. We laid down, never letting go of each other.

''Pity there are a few people around here. All I can think of now is ripping your clothes off and making you come like you've never felt before.'' He whispered. I almost choked on air when he said those words, but they also turned me quite on.

''We can give them a show?'' I joked seductively. He smirked and rolled us over so that he was on top. I felt his hardened dick against my crotch and pressed my even closer to his to get any kind of friction.

''You really wasn't that?'' He was crazy, even crazier than I was.

''Maybe some other time. I'm hungry right now.'' I pushed him off of me with a cheeky smile and grabbed another sandwich, one with mayo, turkey and lettuce.

''You're evil.'' He mumbled while I was enjoying my sandwich with a smirk plastered on my face.

''I know.''

''But maybe if we get home we can do a little something something.'' I continued.

He smirked and became quite troubled. He was really glad when we decided to go home after a few more hours enjoying the nice summer weather.

The car ride him he was very touchy, keeping his hand on my thigh the entire time and even grazing his fingers over my center.

When we came home, he immediately planted me on the kitchen counter, ripping off my dress and underwear and leaving my stark naked and more exposed than ever.

It didn't take long for me to get wet, writhing minutes I was soking and ready for him to be inside me.

''Please.'' His eyes were dark and filled with lust.