-youtube video-

''Hey Guys, what's up? So today I'm here with my boyfriend, Timothée, and we're going to do the boyfriend/girlfriend challenge.'' Timmy wrapped an arm around me and smiled cheekily at the camera, making my heart flutter.

''So basically what we're going to do is we're going to ask each other questions, and for every answer we have wrong, we have to eat something we don't like.'' I explained.

Timmy nodded and smirked.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone to read the first question.

''So, Timmy, let's start with an easy one. When did we meet and how?'' I asked, looking at him and hoping he would actually know the answer.

''We met in a cinema when your date had stood you up. I saw you being really sad so I walked up to you and we started talking. It was 26th of November in 2015." I raised my eyebrows and nodded in agreement.

"That's correct. Your turn." I stated as I waited questionable for Timmy to ask me his question.

"What's my favorite food?" He said.

"Easy one. It's cream cheese bagels." I said smirking. His mouth fell open as he raised his eyebrows.

"How could you know? I've never told you." He said, a little bummed I had actually known the answer.

"That's for me to know and for you to never find out." I said mysteriously. He rolled his eyes and his grip on me tightened.

"Don't tease me, Y/N." He whispered in my ear. I smirked and bit my lip.

This part was definetely going to be edited out.

I smiled at the camera and continued with my next question.

"Next question. Timmy, what are my parents' names?" I asked as I chuckled lightly.

He looked questioning at me and started thinking hardly.

"Uhm, just hold on, I almost got it. Uhh, it's- I don't know." He eventually gave up, looking guilty. I laughed and got some disgusting sardines out of the bag behind me.

He stared at it in horror and looked frightened as fuck, making me chuckle deviously.

"Enjoy." I said as I handed him a spoonfull of sardines. He gagged at the smell and breathed in and out slowly.

He then ate it, but got up and ran to the bathroom, spitting it all out in the toilet.

"Fucking hell." I heard him mutter as he returned and took the spot next to me again.

I giggled and handed him a glass of water.

"Your turn, babe." He sighed and smiled again.

''What was the weather like when we first kissed?'' He asked.

I thought deeply for a second, but I couldn't figure out the answer.

''This one's mean.'' I stared as I frowned, still thinking hard.

''Uhm, it was raining?'' I asked cautiously.

He smiled and shook his head.

My eyes widened and I looked disgusted at the sprouts he got out of the bag next to him.

I gagged at the idea of eating those, but I unfortunately had to.

''Enjoy.'' He mocked me as he handed me a spoonful of them.

Gross.

I put it in my mouth quickly and tried to chew it away, yet I couldn't bare the taste so I spit it out in the bucket next to me.

''That's fucking disgusting Jesus Christ.'' I spat as I looked angrily at the spit out sprouts in the bucket.

''Babe, it's not that bad.'' He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and playfully hit his arm.

''It is, actually.'' I commented.

We then continued to ask a few more questions, sometimes winning and sometimes losing and then it was done.

''Okay, guys that was it. I hope you all enjoyed the video, if you did please like and subscribe! Bye guys.'' I finished as I stopped recording.

''That was fun right?'' I said smiling at Timmy.

He nodded and scooped closer, swaying his arm casually around me.

''Let's cuddle now.'' He stated as he pulled me on the bed and planted me on top of him.

''I love you.'' He whispered sweetly in my ear.

''I love you too.''

-

This one sucked, I really didn't have inspiration.

But if you liked, please VOTE and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.