-turned on-

For @kara923 , hope u like it! ❤️

-

He looked delicious, sitting there in concentration with his pen in his mouth, listening to the teacher.

I decided I would tease him, since I could get to touch him then.

I shoved my chair closer to his, letting my hand wander over his leg.

He looked at me questionable and raised his eyebrows and swallowed hard.

''Babe what are you doing?!'' He hissed, looking at my hands intently.

I just smirked and let my hand wander up further to his hardening crotch.

He swallowed again, this time to hold back a groan.

''Y/N, stop.'' He warned me. I ignored him completely and teased his hard dick with my fingers, earning a soft groan.

I started pumping him unnoticeable through his jeans and his jaw and fists clenched together.

''Fucking hell.'' He murmured as he closed his eyes in pleasure.

''You like that?'' I asked softly as I whispered in his ear.

He nodded as I continued to pump him at a teasing pace.

''Faster.'' He demanded as his hand clenched around my thigh. I didn't do as I was told and stopped, focusing on my school work instead.

Next to me I felt Timmy stiffen and his eyebrows were frowned together.

It was only a few minutes til the school bell and he moved impatiently on his chair, waiting til class was over.

Once the bell rang he dragged my out of the class room and once in the hallway, he picked me up and carried me to his car in the parking lot.

''Timmy?! What are you doing?!'' I squealed as I playfully hit his shoulder.

''I'm finishing what we started.''

-

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.