-anorexia-

How could she do this to herself?

I hated what I did to myself, yet I couldn't stop.

She was beautiful, regardless the situation she was going through. She had always been beautiful, but she didn't believe it.

I hated the way I looked. I was too fat, everywhere I looked I saw something that had to be changed. And when people said I was pretty, they lied. I wasn't pretty.

''Look at you, Y/N. You're killing yourself.'' I said.

''No, Timmy, I'm not. I'm fine.'' I replied.

She wouldn't believe me. Everything I said she didn't want to believe.

I wanted to believe him, I really did. I just couldn't, because whenever I looked at myself I would feel ugly, fat and worthless.

''Please just look better. That's all I'm asking.''

I looked at myself once more, being disgusted with what I saw. I didn't see a fat girl anymore. I only saw bones, everywhere I looked.
I didn't have an ounce of fat.
This wasn't me.

''Do you see it now?'' I asked hopeful.

''What have I done?! Please
Timmy,
Don't go now.
I need you''

''I won't go. I promise. Let's just get you some help, okay?'' She nodded at my response.

Their life became even more of a rollercoaster when she admitted she wasn't okay.

But Timothée wanted to stand by her side no matter what.

He loved her.

He cherished her.

He helped her get through.

And she did get through.

Because he saved her.

His love saved her.

From her.

-

Do you like this writing or do you prefer my usual writing?

Please VOTE if you liked and COMMENT what you think!

Requests are always open.