Chapter 5: Pool party

Imani an Sy'Arie above

Imani's POV

I pulled up to a Modern built mansion. Getting out of the car, I could already see Sy'Arie in a bathing suit. She was waiting for me.

I hugged her from behind. "Heey, you look sexy!" She exclaimed spinning me in a circle. "You looking real thick!" I laughed ringing the door bell.

The door opened revealing the same guy from earlier and a dark skin boy with blonde curly hair. They were in swimming trunks and created ya with a smile.

"Lane!" Arie screamed embracing him with a hug. He stumbled back catching her. "Wassup. This is Alex." Lane said introducing him.

He smiled and Arie started to melt. "Follow me." Lane said closing the door. "Alex is darkskin and has a perfect smile. Dibs." Arie whispered to me as we walked behind them.

We entered the pool party where everyone was drinking, swimming, smoking, or eating. "Can I get that for you?" Lane said tugging on my bag. I took my towel out then released.

"Be right back." He said flashing me a smile. I sat at the edge of the pool letting my feet be in the water. "I want a drink. I'll be back." Arie said walking over to the bar.

Just then I felt someone pick me up and throw me into the water.

I swam to the edge pulling myself out to sit. Lane sat next to me laughing. "Thought that was funny?" I asked moving my hair from my face.

He continued to laugh. His smile made me want to smile. I grabbed his arm jumping into the pool. When I swam to the surface Lane was getting out.

"Lane!" I called. I don't think he heard me. I got out of the pool to be greeted by Arie and Alex. "Hereee's your drink!" She exclaimed hugging on Alex.

I wrapped my towel around me following the direction Lane went.

"Lane?" I called walking through the huge dining room. I reached a wooden door with no doorknobs or locks. Before I could push it Lane popped up with a First-Aid kit.

"What happened?" I asked looking down at his cut knee. "I hit it when you pulled me in." He said dabbing alcohol on the wound.

I smacked my forehead. "Fuck right. My bad." I said helping him patch it up. He laughed throwing the trash away. "You're good. No more swimming today." He said looking me in my eyes.

His stare made me want to come closer. I could feel the water dripping down my face. My body shivered from the cool breeze coming from the opened window.

"We should get back to the party." I said grabbing his hand leading us back to the pool area.

~•~

Ace POV

I watched her squeal as I put the diamond necklace on her. "Happy birthday baby." I said giving her a kiss. She turned around looking in her Mirror.

"I love it but I don't want to see you back in jail. Then how we going to graduate together?" She asked wrapping her arms around me.

She smiled knowing that I love when she does. I've been going with Princess for three years. She's my Queen and I don't want no other female.

I met her when I was fifteen. We've been attached ever since. She has never left my side. We eighteen and still rocking. "I'm not going anywhere." I said pulling her in by her waist.

She kissed me. I grabbed her by her thighs throwing her onto her queen sized bed. I'm about to give her the real birthday present.

~•~

Sy'Arie's POV

I was getting body shots on top of a table from Alex. People scream and cheered over the music. "Okay let's go!" Mani said pulling me down.

"Call Me!" I yelled to Alex.

"Can you get my bag?" I asked Lane. Mani led me to her car then put me in the backseat. I heard her get our bags. She drove me home.

"Where did y'all go?" Temp asked as He carried me to my bed.

Mani explained the pool party.

When they left my room. I called Alex.

~•~

Imani's POV

"Stay with me for a while." Temp proposed holding my hand. "I have to work in the morning Omari." I complained, but He didn't give up.

I gave in eventually.

We sat in the living room on the couch. "You have some beautiful eyes." He said staring. I smiled.

"Mani I just want to take you out and love you , there's no in between, none of these hoes will come before you , cause your the queen" he rapped in tune.

"Stop!" I blushed pushing him. He looked at his chest then back at me. "Did you just push me?" He asked standing up. I rolled my eyes.

"You must want to fight?" I asked pushing him again. He picked me up in the air making me scream in terror. I am afraid of heights. I'm not that tall myself.

"Put me down!" I demanded.

"You not sounding tough now." He said playfully slamming me on the sofa. I flipped us over putting myself on top. "Nice moves I see you." Omari said holding my waist.

I laughed again. "You're smile is mad sexy." He said pulling me down into a kiss. I kissed him back letting his hands roam my body.

It felt good, but I just wasn't ready for all that.

"I'm about to go." I said heading to the door. I turned around hugging him one more time before leaving.