Chapter 14: Out of Hand

Alfa's POV

"This bitch is crazy!" Alex cried holding his leg.

The whole time this is going on this white boy still staring at Aunt Mani. "What nigga?" I asked stepping up to him. He sized me and laughed. Ace pulled back reminding me why we're here.

That nigga a creep. Aunt Mani talked some more , trying to get the gun from Arie. While watching that shit I realized I ain't trying to be like that with no one. That's why I don't commit. Can't hurt a shortie or vice versa if we not shit.

As far as I see it I'm protecting me and helping me.

"Is it worth sitting in a cell the rest of your life?" I asked stepping up. She looked at me teary eyed. Aunt Mani shook her head. "Don't do It." I stepped closer towards Alex.

Arie started to laugh. It was like everything was in slow motion. "Fuck him." was the last words she said before letting another round off. I jumped in the way. Why did I do that stupid shit.

Sy'Arie's POV

I dropped the gun. "I..I didn't mean to shoot him..." I said as Ace ran over to him. I started to pray internally that he was okay.

Thankfully, Alfa groaned sitting up. "Right in the shoulder." He coughed. Ace helped him up. Imani grabbed me pulling me into a hug. Letting me know it was okay, but somehow I felt like it wasn't.

My body was numb and I didn't want to feel. All I could do was cry. "We were never here." Ace said pointing the gun at them. Arie walked me to her car and drove me home. I didn't speak. I don't want to talk about it.

Alfa's POV

Ace took me to the hospital. I had to get the wound stitched. They also gave me a brace.

I didn't give a fuck about all that though. I was just happy to have my twin back. "What happened to your hand?" I asked as we walked back to the car.

He laughed getting in. "Princess." He said. I shook my head asking if they were good. My bro started to tell me the story and by the time he was done I wanted to smack her ass.

"Fuck her and Xavier." I said as I looked down at my phone. I was texting Patience. She kept trying to blow me off, but fuck it. Ima just pop up.

Ace dropped me off and I knocked on her door.

"What? Why are you here?" Patience asked through her door chain. "I want to talk." I said back. She said no so, I started knocking again. Soon enough she got fed up to open it.

"What?" She asked eating peanut butter straight out the tub. I'm not even going to lie, she looked cute for real.

Patience was wearing a hoodie and tights. "A hoodie in the summer time?" I joked, but her face looked like she took it too serious. "I'm pregnant." She said continuing to eat her peanut butter.

I was out of words. "By who cause we ain't fucked in-.." I was cut off by pain spreading on my jaw. She had connected to my face. "You might have been fucking around , but I wasn't." She said shaking her head.

It was taking everything in me not to drop her ass. I massaged my jaw.

"Nah." I said standing up. She shrugged her shoulders , putting up the peace sign. "You were never going to be allowed anywhere near MY child anyway Alfa." Patience explained as she made me leave, but I paused in my tracks.

"That wouldn't be your decision." I said turning back. Patience rolled her eyes followed by a chuckle. "You don't know what love is so, you could never love us. We don't need you." She closed the door in my face after that.

Imani's POV

"You don't have to talk, but you're going to eat." I said to Arie who was under her covers refusing to come out. It's been three days now. Temp snapped on her when he found out about what happened.

She's been up here ever since. I sat next to her , opening her McDonald's. "You won't talk to me , but I'm the only one not mad at you." I said eating some of her fries.

She sat up and a gust of disgust smacked my nose. I froze , falling onto the floor. "Arie girl you smell like you died." I said snatching the food. I don't want it to smell like that. She rolled her eyes walking into her bathroom.

It took everything in me not to eat her stuff. When she finally came out almost all her fries were gone. "Burn those clothes." I said continuing to down the rest of her fries. Arie threw them into the trash.

"Thank you for not thinking I'm crazy." She said taking a bite of her burger. I gave her a look. "Who said I didn't think was crazy?" I asked. She rolled her eyes. "Right. Temp won't talk to me." She said.

I heard the sadness in her voice when she said that. I sighed. "He'll talk to you when he's ready." I said giving her a hug. "That's bullshit." She said before standing up. Putting on her shoes , Arie started towards her brothers room.

I already knew for sure this was about to be a mess.

"Sy'Arie Stop!" I yelled chasing after her. I'm not about to keep doing this shit. I'm not built for all this family drama.

Arie busted into Omari's room. "Your going to talk to me." She said standing in the middle of the floor , crossing her arms. I covered my eyes in disgust. He covered up , throwing the girl off of him.

"I can't do shit yo!" Omari yelled frustratedly throwing the girl her clothes. "Get out." She scurried to put on her clothes , then leaving. I rolled my eyes. "Gone catch something..." I mumbled under my breath.

Omari had put on his clothes and started to the kitchen. Sy'Arie followed after. He had walked past both of us without saying a word.

"Talk. To. Me." Arie said sternly. Omari continued to make a sandwich in silence. I wasn't about to stick around to see her get the silent treatment.

As soon as I turned around to leave there was a big ass CLAP! I smacked my forehead. Arie clocked Omari in his shit. Though he deserved it for personal reasons. I feel like she losing her mind. 

"Omari!" , was all I could say before he swung at her. Arie ducked then grabbed the knife off the table , stabbing him. This shit is out of hand.