Chapter 16: Sy'Arie

Sy'Arie's POV

I heard banging on my door. "It's the police open up or we will bust it down." The police officer yelled. I stood in the middle of the floor. My mind was racing and I felt like I was going crazy.

My heart felt nonexistent.

I didn't care about much of anything anymore. I could feel my heart beat in my veins. Thumps came from the other side of the door. I had taken a bottle of pills and I was ready for what ever happened.

I passed out just as they got in.

Alfa's POV

I knocked on Patience door. "Just a minute!" She called. I chuckled imagining her waddling to the door.

She opened it , revealing her large tummy. She looked like she was ready to pop. "Whaaaaat?" She sang rolling her eyes. I pulled her kissing her passionately.

"I want to be here for both of you..." I said rubbing her stomach. "No!" She yelled. I cocked my head to the side. I don't know what more she wants from me. "Patience.." I trailed off because It looked like she peed herself.

"No Afla..my water broke!" She said taking deep breaths. I didn't know what to do. My first instinct was to take her to the hospital.
I helped her to my car , then rushed her to the ER.

"She's in labor!" I said as they put her on a hospital bed.

Ace's POV

I was chilling in my room when I heard the elevator ding. Thinking It was Alfa I ignored it. It wasn't until I started to hear my name did I realized It was Princess.

I rushed downstairs , not even thinking to put on a shirt.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. She looked beat up and fucked up. Her eyes though, they still looked pure as a soul.

"I'm sorry. For everything." She said trying to touch me , but I moved away. She doesn't get to just come back. "Okay, does Xavier know your here?" I asked.

Princess was Fidgety. She shook her head no. "Don't tell him. Ace I made a mistake." Princess bussed into tears. She has a nerve to cry. She know she fucked up.

She still had on the neckless I bought her. "Funny how you the one crying...and you broke my heart." I laughed. She apologized again, but I shook my head.

"Go back to your nigga." I said guiding her back to the elevator. She wanted to live that thug lifestyle. There you go. "You'll always have love for me." She said stepping inside the elevator.

"You right, but I'll never want you again hoe." I said snatching my chain and letting the elevator doors close. Fuck a first love.

Sy'Arie's POV

I faintly woke up. My arms were strapped to the bed. I looked around the room. I was in a night gown.

"What's going on?" I said looking over to Omari who was sitting next to my hospital bed. He shook his head.

"You was in a coma." He said grabbing my hand. I still didn't understand why I was strapped down.

"You're lawyer pleaded you insanity. You were court order to be admitted to St. Joseph's." He explained. All this for stabbing him, yet I didn't feel anything.

I didn't cry and I wasn't mad. I didn't have an emotion.

I quietly looked at the ceiling. "I don't know what the fuck Alex did to you, but you doing shit I never seen you do. Changing into a stranger. I can't love a stranger. I want Arie back dawg." He said before leaving my room.

Male nurses came in to transport me. "Don't touch me!" I said kicking one. He got up scurrying to grab a needle and stick me with it. I screamed in agony before getting drowsy.

When I woke up I was in a room. I looked down to see I was in my bra and panties. Sitting up there were my clothes neatly folded on my bed.

I put them on then realized I was in St. Joseph's.

"It's not that bad here. If you don't want to take your pill that's fine, but if you trip I'll find something to stab you with." The girl in the bed across from me spoke up.

Her voice sounded so dark. You could say her whole vibe was dark, but she was beautiful. "I'm Sy'Arie." I said sitting back on my bed.

She looked up from her drawing. "Isabelle but call me Izzy." She said as she continued to draw.

I started to look around. I was thinking this would look like a church or something. It looks more like a mansion cabin. There was a rug in the middle of the wooden floor.

Followed by a desk, chair and fire place.

"Time for dinner Arie and Izzy." A lady dressed casually said. Izzy threw her book down , getting up. I slowly followed to the hall where multiple girl started to come out of the rooms.

"Who is that?" I asked walking beside Izzy. She looked over her shoulder. "Mother Hazel. She runs St. Joseph's." She said than took a seat at the table.

It was long and there was just enough seats for everyone.

A lady dressed a maid started to smack spaghetti on all of our plates. I looked at it in disgust. I hate spaghetti. We're grown I don't see why we can't make our own food.

I looked around the table as I played with my food. This Darkskin girl with puffy hair was staring bullets into my head. I couldn't help but mug her out of fustration.

When she mugged back I stood up pointing my fork. "What?" I asked rolling my neck and eyes in unison. Mother Hazel called my name firmly. My eyes darted to hers. She was atleast in her early 50's, but she wore make up and dressed young.

You really couldn't tell. "Why couldn't we just make our own food? We're not babies." I said as I pushed my plate away with the fork on it.

"We have rules here Sy'Arie. Everyone lost there kitchen privileges because no one will say who brought drugs here." She said. I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't belong here in the first place.

"You will eat, then the nurses will come around with the medicine. The nurses are my eyes and ears. Everyone is to be in their room by 10, lights out at 10:30. You will have a chore and the rest is free time. If rules are broken punishments follow.  No you can't leave. The farthest you'll get is to the mail box. There is a tracker around your ankle, I'll know. Any questions?" She asked sweetly.

I stayed quiet and stared. Mother Hazel got up announcing that dinner was over. I guess I ruined it. I headed upstairs , down the hall to my room.

"Sy'Arie huh? Fresh meat." The same girl said walking into our room. She licked her lip , giving me a smile. "For the fuck who?" I asked stepping up. Izzy stepped in between us.

"Go back to your room Kat." She said pushing her out. She blew a kiss at me before leaving.

I watched as Izzy put on a tank top. I'm surprised we can wear whatever we want. Just then a female nurse came in with a clip board. She handed Izzy pills watching her take them.

"Open your mouth. Lift up your tongue." She said inspecting her. After she came over doing the same to me. "I can't get used to that." I said getting under my covers.

Izzy coughed up her pills putting them in her teddy bear that sat on her nightstand. "Yes you will." She said before turning out the light.