Chapter 11: Just a kiss

Imani's POV

I sat at my island sipping wine. The elevator dinged , in came the twins. They didn't say anything , just started to head upstairs. "Hold it." I called sitting my glass down.

"Get your shit. You have 10 minutes." I said then headed to my room.

Alfa's POV

I sucked my teeth looking at Ace. "This your fault nigga. " I said bumping him on my way upstsirs. He followed. "Fuck you." He said back. Ace got in my face. I could see in his eyes he was pissed.

For what? He fucked it up for us. He knew she said we had one more time. "Fuck me? Nigga Fuck you pussy!" I snapped hooking his shit. He fell slumped into the wall.

He won't have to worry about me. I grabbed the rest of my stuff then walked over his stupid ass. Now I had to find somewhere to go.

Ace's POV

"Get up! Why are you still here?" I looked at Aunt Mani who was standing over me. Getting up , I held my jaw, making my way to my room.

Alfa really k.o my ass. I wasn't expecting no shit like that, but fuck him then.

I packed my things heading over to Princess's.

When I knocked Sia answered the door. "It's three am, you looking for Princess?" She asked letting me in.

"Yeah, I was hoping she wouldn't be here. I need somewhere to crash for tonight." I said watching her rub her eyes and yawn. She looks cute when she is tired.

"Princess moved out. She lives with Xavier." She said patting her scarf. I chuckled at how nonchalant she was.

"Well in that case , I meant a couple of days." I said sitting my bag down. She rolled her eyes , yawning again.

"You can stay in her room." With being said she headed back to her room closing her door

When I entered Princess's old room it was completely vacant. She didn't leave her sheets or anything. I walked over to Sia's room, knocking softly I opened the door.

Sia was in bed sleep. I walked over to her closet taking a sheet and comforter.

After I put them on the bed , I realized I didn't have a pillow. So, I snuck back into Sia's room. " What are you doing?" , she asked sitting up. "Shit." I said leaving again.

Sy'Arie's POV

I sat a water bottle and two pills on Temp's night stand. He was out cold with a husky bruise on his face. I shook me head at the stupidity.

Just then the sound of the door bell rang through the house.

It's late for anyone to be coming over. I opened the door. "What are you doing here Alfa?" I smiled slightly.

"Aunt Mani put me out." He said as I let him in. I shook my head again. "Where's Ace?" I asked heading over to my closet.

I pulled out a cover wrapping It around me. Alfa looked at me a way. "What? You thought this was for you?" , I laughed sitting on the couch.

He plopped down next to me. Sucking his teeth, Alfa snatched my blanket. I rolled my eyes, noticing the dash cut on the corner of his eyebrow. I left coming back with a first aid kit.

" Yall got fucked up." I said dabbing his wound. Alfa quickly jerked his head back. "Stop playing with me." He said as I patched it up. " And fuck Ace." Before I could ask him why, he disappeared into one of our spare rooms.

"Yall good?" I asked following him.

There was a awkward silence, I felt he needed some space. I went upstairs back to my room. I'm just going to assume him and Ace got into it. I started to face time Mani, but she didn't answer. Alex face timed me right after.

"Hey baby." I said cheesing into the camera like a fourth grader. After Lane's party Alex and I hit it off. He's been my baby going on a couple of months now.

He makes me feel like a queen, but sometimes he can be a real life asshole. "I want to take you out tomorrow night." He said wrapping a towel around his waist.

I smiled at that thought. "Where you taking me?" I asked. He smiled showing his perfect smile. "That's a secret beautiful, but I got to go." He said before blowing me a air kiss. I returned the gesture , hanging up.

Temp doesn't know about Alex. At a point of time he used to be like a brother to Alex, but Alex got rich from the drugs. Omari got rich off of his talent. He sold drugs at a point, but he cut that shit short when he went to jail.

Temp got out of that life, but I guess Alex likes the quick money. I don't mind as long as he don't bring the bullshit to me. Temp would never understand that so, He just won't know.

Just then there was a knock on my door. "You sleep?" Alfa asked coming in. I shook my head no then cut on a movie.

Alfa sat next to me. "I can't sleep, why you up?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders. Alfa licked his lips then smiled. "Like what you see?" I snapped out of my day dream.

"I didn't know I was staring." I said looking back at the tv. I never thought of Alfa in that way. I've known him since I met Mani. He was a kid though.

"Its all good." said Alfa as he looked me up and down. "I like what I see too." He said then without warning kissed me. His hands started to roam my body and it felt too good.

I pushed him away , catching my breath.

"Uh-..Uhm..." I hesitated. I didn't know what I wanted to say. It caught me by complete surprise. I knew he was flirtatious, so was I , but I never thought he would make a move.

"You good?" He asked biting his bottom lip. It turned me on a bit. He shouldn't be making me feel like this. I'm supposed to be like a Aunt to him.

"Alfa..leave my room." I said getting under my covers quickly. "You are so fine Arie." He started to say, but I wasn't trying to hear it. I put my hand up then pointed to the door.

He didn't move at first, but when he realized I was for real, he got up and left.