Chapter 6: The Twins

A/N: Okaay so this chapter is just about the twins life when Imani isn't around .

Picture of them above so enjoy.
__________

Alfa's POV

"You ain't shit!" Patience screamed throwing my phone at me. I looked down at the messages between Layla and I from weeks back.

"This shit old." I said putting it in my pocket. I grabbed my shirt throwing it over my head. "Where are you going?" She asked standing up.

(Picture of Patience)

I through money at her telling her to go shopping. "Fuck your money!" She said throwing it back. "I'm not these other hoes!" Patience started to punch my chest.

I don't, won't, and refuse to commit to a female. I don't trust no one but my other half. Ace and I use to be all for the love shit. After I saw our Umi get killed that soft shit died.

Females be loving the me. I can't help the attention I get. I've been with Patience for 2 years and all we do is argue. I don't  have time for that.

There's money to be made and other hoes that want my attention.

"Fuck you." She said then I felt her jab me in my eye.

I stumbled back trying to catch myself. "Bitch." I said as I started to choke her ass out on the wall. Patience scratched at my face and neck.

"You so fucking crazy yo!" I snapped throwing her on the bed. "I love you but you don't give a fuck." She said running into the bathroom.

This is my time to go. I grabbed the rest of my stuff and started to go, but my heart just kept telling me to turn around.

I tapped on the door gently turning the knob. I opened it to see Patience leaning on the sink balling. Picking her up I carried her to her bed.

I didn't say anything I just held her until she fell asleep.

~•~
Ace's POV

"Wassup Sia." I said standing at the door . She said hey back nervously shifting on the other side. "You going to let me in?" I asked licking my lips.

She said sure walking back over to her laptop.

"Where's my baby?" I questioned. I had a surprise. I was going to take her out to a fancy restaurant called Pacemé. "She's not here. I think she had to study for a test at the library." Sia explained.

"I can wait. You smoke?" I asked pulling out a joint.

~•~

Alfa's POV

The head board slammed into the wall as Crystal's moans matched the pitch. I pulled by her hips making her throw it back.

"Fuuck." I groaned as I pulled out and came all over her back.

"Damn Daddy." She said laying on the bed limp. I chuckled sitting on the end of the bed.

"Ayo one of your lil hoes. Layla? Tried to run up on me." Crystal stood up, her hour glass figure hovered over me.

"Keep your hoes in che-.." I beamed a pillow at her.

"I don't come over here for you to complain." I said pulling her on top. She gasped as I pushed It in.

"Now shut up and ride this dick." I said gripping her hips as she started to moan.

~•~

Ace's POV

"She's been gone all day. I'm about to dip." I said hugging Sia. She was pretty and cool. Light skinned with a small frame. She was also Princess's roommate.

"See you Trey." She laughed closing the door. I laughed. She calls me Trey songz because I can sing. I've known Sia 3 years I've been dating Princess.

She fine as fuck but my eyes are on Princess. I called her phone again. Voicemail. I'm mad now.

"Wassup bro." I said dapping up Alfa. I leaned back laughing. "You smell like mad pussy." He looked at me then started to laugh also.

"It's not what it's cracked up to be. Bitches be nutty." He said running his fingers through his hair.

Just then a junkie with the same clothes I saw her in two days ago walked up to me.

"Let me get a lil some." She said scratching her body. I looked at her in disgust. "Where yo money at?" I asked.

"I-I don't have none, but I'll suck yo dick." She said moving rapidly.

I looked at Alfa. He was dying laughing. I mean rolling. "Fuck out my face." I said serving someone else.

She sucked her teeth. "What about you?" She said to Alfa. He pulled out a his strap. "You heard him you crack. Dip." He said with no hesitation.

She ran off across the street.

Later that night I later in bed thinking about Princess so I called her. "Hello?" She said picking up on the second ring.

"Baby how was your day?" I asked as I headed downstairs.

When I closed the fridge I saw Layla going up the stairs. "Where's Aunt Mani?" Alfa asked walking into the kitchen.

(Picture of Layla)

(Picture of Layla)

I told him I don't know then continued to listen to my baby's day. "Ard. If she come back you know what to do right?" He asked at the stairs.

"Go my nigga." I said making a salad.

He turned disappearing up the steps. "Baby I'm about to go bed. Love you." Her high pitch voice said into the phone.

"Ard goodnight." I said back. I peeped Princess told me about her day. Yet, I never heard anything about a library or test. I'm not going to speak on it right now.

I could just hear Alfa fucking Layla down the hall. I turned my game on trying to ignore It.