Chapter 10: Booted

Alfa's POV

When we got the concert it was lit. There were so many fine females , but I was just thinking about Patience.

We was backstage getting fucked up , when Temp came in. "Wassup, came to wish me luck!" He exclaimed hugging us. "Good luck ." Ace said dapping him up. I nodded my head in agreement.

"I'm getting fucked up afterwards ." Temp laughed. "Temp you're on in five!" The host said barging in. "Ima see y'all out there." He said before leaving.

We headed to our seat. They weren't front row but they were close to the front.

I noticed Ace been mad quiet. I decided I'll see wassup after the show. Only because tonight is about Temp.

~•~

Ace's POV

"Yo, you was lit on stage my nigga!" Alfa laughed. Temp dapped him up, talking about hell yeah.

The crowd of people was irritating me. I was trying to get to the whip and they pushing and shoving. Just then this old head, bald, black ass man stepped his size ten timbs on my size seven sneakers.

I pushed the fuck out of him. "Fuck is your problem?" He asked. I walked up on him. "Nigga you stepped on my shoe, what you mean?" I asked back.

"Chill bro." Alfa said standing in front of me. Temp was drunk as fuck barely could stand on his own. He got too fucked up.

"Fuck you." He said before I watched his saliva hit my shoulder. "What the fuck?" Alfa said turning around.

The anger I suppressed came out of me. Pushing past my brother, I hooked dude. He stumbled back then it turned into a full fledge fight.

Alfa and Temp jumped in. All of a sudden we saw the cops pull up. Everyone started to run, but it was too late. "Freeze! Put your hands on your head and get on your knees!" They yelled.

Damn.

~•~

When I came home from being with Lane I laid in my bed. I called Sy'Arie to tell her the tea.

"Hey , I was just about to call you." She said. She sounded tipsy. "Call me for what?" I asked letting my hair down.

"The twins and my brother got arrested. I'm on my way to bail them out." She said.

I froze in my tracks. They don't care what I have to say. They're going to do what they please regardless.

Bet.