Chapter 8: Enough

3 Weeks Later

Imani's POV

"Ew! It smells like something died in here!" Sy'Arie exclaimed as she stepped over my dirty clothes and trash in my room.

"She's been like this for weeks dawg and she won't talk to us so, take a crack at her." Alfa said before closing my door.

"Is this because of my brother?" Arie asked as she picked up my dirty clothes. "Noo." I responded turning over in my bed.

"Yess it is , fuck him." Arie soon had picked everything off the floor and started to vacuum.

"Arie every time I think it could be real, It shoots me in the face." I said sitting up. She sat next to me, laying my head on her shoulder.

"I don't want to get in between y'all, but dragging yourself isn't going to change anyone's feelings." She said and she was kind of right.

I shouldn't.

"Yeah, I need a shower." I said sniffing myself. Sy'Arie nodded her head in agreement. I laughed going to my closet then bathroom.

~•~

Alfa's POV

"Look who decided to see the sun." Ace said as Aunt Mani and Sy'Arie came downstairs. She went from bum to stunning.

"Let me help you." Aunt Mani laughed. Seems like I'm not needed to help make the food. I jumped over the couch , grabbing the remote.

"Stop jumping over my couch boy!" Aunt Mani snapped. I didn't know she saw me. I brushed it off turning on the game. It was on tonight.

"Who you going for?" Sy'Arie asked kicking her feet up on the table. "Miami Heat." I responded looking as I texted Layla. She still wanted to argue about what happened weeks ago.

I made the decision to stop talking to her all together.

When I put my phone down I peeped the dress Arie was in made her look like a dessert.

She twenty eight. To think of it she way a little bit younger then Aunt Mani.

That's still her bestfriend , but I can't help my eyes. If I'm attracted , I'm attracted. "Do I turn you on?" She asked. I looked at her confused.

Arie glanced at my pants. I had bulge. "If you did?" I asked licking my lips.

I don't know what it is. My dick just be telling me go for it , and my mind be agreeing. Plus, I want to see If I can actually get Sy'Arie.

She bit at her bottom lip , then traced down her bra. I chuckled. She then rolled her eyes. "Yeah right." She laughed sitting back. I laughed and started looking back at the game.

~•~

Ace's POV

I knocked on Princess's door. She opened it and her face lit up. She jumped on me. I laughed carrying her inside.

"I missed you." She said jumping down. "Same." I said. I looked up to see Sia walking into the living room. I had to catch my jaw from dropping, she looked so beautiful , and sexy.

She was in black everything.

"I'm going out. See you guys." She said walking out of the door. I turned back to Princess. She was in sweat pants and a tank top , she look strung the fuck out.

I started to think about what Sia told me that night at the beach

*Flashback*

"She takes pills. I don't know who got her on them." Sia said.

"Pills? Yo, you better be dead ass." I said confused. That doesn't sound like some shit Princess would do. From the time I met her she had her head on straight.

"It keeps her focused. Dead ass zoned in. I know you've noticed the bags under her eyes..." Sia shook her head as if she was changing her mind.

"I don't want to be in the middle. " She said then sped walked to the car.

How am I supposed to notice bags under her eyes if I don't see her?

*End Of Flashback*

I broke out of my day dream looking at the bags under her eyes. I have to talk to her. I refuse to love a druggie.

"We have the place to ourselves baby." She said sitting in the recliner. I pulled her onto my lap. "I know you've been taking pills. Give them to me." I said holding out his hand.

She stood up and started to snap. "Who told you that? Sia? She's lying. I do them, but I'm not addicted. It's not a problem!" She defensively yelled.

Pacing backing and forth , Princess started to ramble about Sia, then school.

"Look at you. When was the last time you slept?" I asked crossing my arms. She looked at me for a moment. "Two days." She admitted.

"Two d-..give me the pills." I said as I stormed down the hall to their bathroom. Opening the mirror I started to rummage through it.

"You're fucking shit up! I don't have a problem!" She tried to make believe staying up two days straight is normal. I turned around pushing her against the wall.

"The problem is my girlfriend that I love is turning into a fucking junkie." I said then started towards her room.

"I'm not a fucking junkie!" She screamed. I stopped giving her a look. "That was VERY unexpected." I mumbled , throwing her pillow off the bed. I picked it back up feeling in it.

I dug inside, pulling out a zip full of pills.

"How you get all this?" I asked. She stood there looking stupid. "Who gave this to you?" My voice boomed in the apartment.

Just then her phone started to ring on the dresser. I looked down at the caller ID then back at her.

I can't believe this shit.