Chapter 7: They're All Crazy

Imani above

Imani's POV

I pulled up to Arie's crib. She wanted me to stop by after work.

"Heey, come on!" She said as I followed her to her room. "Where's Omari?" I asked looking around. She shrugged her shoulders.

Arie held up a red dress and a black one. "Which one for my date tonight?" She asked flipping back and forth. I laughed. "This was the emergency?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Yes, I have to look good for Alex." Arie said examining herself in the mirror. I sighed snatching the dresses. I threw them back into the closet.

"So, jeans. Be right back." She said disappearing into the bathroom. I heard the shower and rolled my eyes.

I got up walking down stairs to Omari's room.

"Omari?" I called as I opened his door. The smile on my face quickly faded. The room was filled with moans as some girl rode him.

I was froze in my tracks. It felt like I had the wind knocked out of me.

"Oh shit!" Temp said flabbergasted at the sight of me. He pushed the girl off of him. I turned away quickly. Just before I could hit the door I felt him grab me.

"Mani let me explain." He pleaded.

It hurt when someone isn't feeling you as much as you're feeling them. "It's okay. We aren't together, and from the looks of it, I dodged a bullet."

With that being said, I left him standing in his doorway, calling my name. I screamed hitting my wheel several times.

I'm so fucking disappointed.

"Mind over heart mind over heart..." I reminded myself as I pulled away from their home.

Sy'Arie's POV

When I got out of the shower Imani was gone. I did my hair, hygiene, and makeup.

Shuffling downstairs, I saw Temp on the couch with his arms around someone. I walked around expecting to see Mani, instead I see a groupie that be at most of his shows.

"So, You going to do my best friend like this?" I asked pointing and crossing my arms.

"Maan, we not together." Temp sucked his teeth, taking a sip of his liquor. I shook my head, smacking him in the back of his.

"You're so fucking stupid." I called over my shoulder. I don't understand what he gets out of hurting cool chicks and loving dumb ones.

I left on my date with Alex.

~•~

Ace's POV

I went inside of Smoothie King. It's where I go to chill, get away from my real life for a minute.

I was with Alfa in line when I saw a familiar face. "I wouldn't expect to see you here." Sia said giving Alfa and I a hug. "Where would you 'expect' to see us?" Alfa asked doing air quotes.

Sia put her hand on her hip. I looked at the outfit she was in. Looking really good. Every time I saw her she was glowing.