Dallas Stars - Tyler Seguin

Best Friends Brother 

You have been friends with Candace for as long as you remember. You both use to play on the same hockey team before you had to quit because the doctor said if you took another hard hit that you would end up in the hospital for good or worse. Candace was the only one from the team that you really talk to anymore.

She was your best friend so when you kissed her older brother last summer you felt terrible and told herself that it would never happen again. You know Tyler was back in town because Candace wouldn't stop saying that he was coming in this afternoon. You knew she would ask you to come over to see Tyler because you grew up with the Seguin family.

You haven't told Candace about the kiss you and Tyler shared last summer and you haven't spoken to Tyler since he left to go back to Dallas. Even before he left you guys didn't talk about the kiss. After the kiss, you didn't talk about it because Cassidy came into the room.

It was about nine o'clock you decided that it was too late to actually cook something so you order pizza and should be here any minute. You have been cleaning your apartment all day and just finishing up the living room when you heard the doorbell ring. You grab your wallet and open the door.

"Tyler?" You saw that he was holding your pizza but no pizza guy.

"We got to the door at the same time I just paid for it. I hope that's okay." You stared at him not knowing what to say.

"Thank you. How much do I owe you?" You grabbed the pizza from Tyler's hands.

"Don't worry about it. Do you mind if I come in?" You stepped aside form him to come in.

"You can't have any pizza if that's what your thinking." You heard Tyler laugh while you walked into the kitchen.

"I'm good. I just had dinner with Candace and Cassidy. They said that you were supposed to come with us but said that you already had plans." That was a lie you thought. You weren't going to tell Tyler that.

"Yeah, I could cancel them. Sorry I missed it." You opened the pizza and took a bit out of a piece.

"We need to talk Y/N." Those were the last words you wanted to hear from him.

"And what do we need to talk about Tyler?" You got to get something to drink. "Do you want anything water? Soda?"

"Water would be nice. We need to talk about last summer." You froze when you went to grab the bottle of water.

"There is nothing to talk about. We kissed that's it. There is no need to talk about it." You went to turn around when you ran right into Tyler's chest. You looked up at him.

"Really that's it? Because that wasn't it for me." What was he trying to say? "Come on Y/N you can't tell me you didn't feel anything when we kissed." He took the water from your hands and placed it on the counter then placed both hands on either side of your hips and pulled you a little closer to him.

"Are you saying you felt something when we kissed?" You looked right into his beautiful eyes.

"Yes."

You never thought you would hear Tyler say that he felt something when you both kissed. You never thought about liking him because you never thought it would actually happen because you were his sisters best friend. Crap Candace you thought. You put both hands on his chest to push him away which didn't really work but gave you some space.

"Tyler, Candace is my best friend."

"Yes, I know that."

"It doesn't matter if you felt something. It doesn't matter if I felt something because Your her brother and I'm her best friend."