6

"I still couldn't believe that we are neighbours." You laughed, following Jin to the kitchen with a basket of cookies in your hand. Another two heavier baskets were with Daniel.

Jin was actually preparing for their breakfast and told you that he asked Jimin for help but that small guy ended up sleeping on the table.

He wanted to ask Namjoon for help but couldn't accept his cutting onions skill which disappointed him a lot.

Slowly and carefully, you placed the basket next to Jimin's head not to wake him up but Daniel didn't. He put those baskets down without thinking any longer which made the table shook a little.

The small vibration woke him up. Once he opened half of his eyes, the first person that he saw was you who seemed panic.

The two of you had a staring contest for a few seconds until Jimin smiled at you out of the blue with his eyes crinkled attractively.

"Hi, love." He whispered, making your heart beated faster, not expecting that.

"Wake up. We have guests." Jin hit his head with the ladle and Jimin immediately stood up.

He then hid his red face when he realized that he wasn't actually dreaming when he said that and quickly left the kitchen in a hurry.

"Ah.. that kid is a shy one, sorry." He laughed, which sounded very unique.

Then, you and Daniel walked out from the kitchen and headed to the living room. All of them were gathering there.

"Oh. You two are leaving already?" One of them asked as both of you nodded.

Yoongi, who just woke up suddenly questioned, "Are you two living together?"

You glanced at Daniel, "Yes."

Taehyung purposely faked a cough, "So.. you two are married?"

"What?! No, we are siblings!" Both of you said in unison.

"We are actually twins." Daniel added as he rubbed the back of his neck.

All of them exchanged looks and some started to whisper to each other.

"You guys don't really look the same though." Namjoon laughed.

"Yeah, we got that a lot. Some people mistook us as lovers."

Jimin was the only one who stayed quiet at the moment, Hoseok found him a bit suspicious as he was usually noisy.

"Jimin, you seem somehow happy." He teased as a devilish smile spread across his lips.

"I wonder why." Yoongi joined him, both trying to mess with him.

All eyes were on him, including you which made his face flushed in red in an instant.

"Um no, the one who's happy here is actually Taehyung." He quickly pointed at him to get out from the mess.

"Of course I am. I just got my first savage on ML."

"Yeah, because of me." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

They began to argued about the game and Jimin was relieved that he managed to save himself from the dangerous situation.

But then, it seemed like Yoongi didn't want to end everything yet.

"Jimin-ah, you told me that you have something to say to her. How about you say it now?"