26

-Jimin's pov-

"Seren-ah, I need to tell you something."

I guess, it was time for me to tell her about it. I wonder what would be her reaction?

"What is it?" She raised her eyebrows, curiosity dancing in her eyes.

I let out a heavy sigh before proceeding, "I won't be staying here long."

There was a short silence filling the air after that and I saw a confused look on her face.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I'm moving back to Busan, to work with my father."

"But you just got here like two months ago!" A frown began to form across her face and it became deeper as she stared at me.

Should I like that reaction? Was that a good reaction? What actually did that frown mean? Such questions passed through my mind at the moment.

"I know." I chuckled and tilted my head back to look at the stars above us.

"So, when are you leaving?"

I shrugged, "Not sure, maybe next month. And not only me, but those guys too. Running the cafe, isn't really our main job."

After that, there was no sound except the rustling of the leaves in the slight breeze. She went quiet again.

Did I say something wrong without realizing it? Anyway, that wasn't the only thing. I had one more thing to tell her.

"Also, actually I--"

"Seren!"

I was just about to confess something when a familiar voice cut me off. I turned to look at the owner of that voice only to see Daniel breathing hard and trying to catch his breath while staring at Seren. He showed up at a wrong time, but at least I got to talk to her longer than usual.

He then slowly approached her. Seeing how winded he was, I bet he had been running everywhere to search for her.

"I'm very sorry, I didn't tell you about the reunion because I thought you'll be able to make friends with them." He knelt down, trying to make eye contact with her.

However, Seren didn't even look at him. She seemed mad. Well if I was her, I would be hella mad too tho.

"Listen, I didn't trust Tulip either, but the others actually wanted to talk to you. For real." He said but she was still not responding.

I could hear Daniel sighing, but he knew he wasn't in the place to feel upset at that moment.

He softly grabbed for her hand and smiled to her, "Let's go home."

Seren didn't reply to his smile, but she finally stood on her feet and decided to follow him. Soon, they left the park.

"Never mind, I'll tell you that one day." I mumbled to myself then went back to the cafe.

The event was over. From what I have heard from Jungkook, they ended it as soon as Seren left the cafe.

After cleaning the place, we finally went home.

"Yoonji-yah~ We are hom-- Yah! Don't put your luggages in the middle of the way!" Yoongi yelled seeing a few luggages in front of his door which were blocking our way.

"They are yours and Hoseok's!" She yelled back. The door was locked when Hoseok tried to spin the doorknob.

"Mine?" They both said in confusion.

Not too long after that, Yoonji came out from the room.

"I'll be sleeping in your room so go and find another room to stay." She said then shut the door back.

That was why I loved her. She was the only one who could control Yoongi. But nah, I needed to move on already.

The hyungs sighed then suddenly, they grabbed for the luggages and headed to our room.

Wait, our room?

Before they could step foot in our room, I quickly moved and blocked the entrance.

"No, no. You think you can stay in our room for free?" I scoffed.

Yoongi sighed and took his phone out. What is this genius trying to do now?

"If you don't let us stay here, then maybe I should ask Daniel if he can help."

This genius.

"Ooooh nice idea! Call him now. Maybe I can be Seren's roommate." Hoseok excitedly said.

"His dad would kill you, hyung." I rolled my eyes.

Before he could do anything with his phone, I quickly snatched it away from him. "Fine. You two can stay here."

"Thanks." He smiled and lightly pushed me to the side. I couldn't beat him, he knew all of my weaknesses.

After taking a night shower, I jumped into the beds that we had combined together. I was lying between Yoongi and Taehyung. Everyone was asleep, except me and Taehyung who seemed busy on his phone.

"Jimin-ah," the owner of the deepest voice I had ever heard suddenly spoke up, "Have you already moved on from Yoonji?"

I instantly laughed at his question, "I'm slowly moving on from her. But you know what?"

He shifted his gaze from the phone screen to me.

"If both Seren and Yoonji like me in the same time, I would still choose Seren."

"Why?"

"I just feel like, she's the one." A smile crept up into my face. Just by thinking about her made me soft.

"Don't expect too much. Sometimes we create our own heartbreaks through expectation." He raised his eyebrows before looking back at his phone screen.

Well, that was true.

"I know. By the way you guys should stop calling Yoonji my girlfriend in front of Seren, she might misunderstand. We were never going out tho."

"Fine, fine. Anyway, are you leaving next month? We all decided to stay here longer."

"I've already promised my dad."

"Then what about Seren? Are you going to give up on her?"

That question made me wordless for a few seconds. What he said just now about expectation was true. And I guess, I needed to rethink.

"I don't know. Should I?"

-End of pov-