28

"You lose! Have fun with the shopping!" Hoseok handed Jimin a long grocery list and then ran upstairs, leaving him dumbfounded there.

Both of them were supposed to go together, but Jimin suggested to play rock-paper-scissors and the winner would stay at home.

Unfortunately, he turned out to be the loser.

"I'm so unlucky." He ruffled his hair as he headed towards the door.

But then, Yoonji suddenly showed up, blocking his way out.

"Jimin-ah," she gestured him to lean closer to whisper something in his ear.

"Can you buy me that thing women need every month? I want the nighttime one. Thanks."

She then vanished from his sight while he stood still there, speechless at the unexpected favor. He spent like one minute standing in front of the door questioning why he even suggested to play the game.

After accepting the fate that he had to go and shop alone, he finally stepped out from the house. He was sighing for the whole time on his way to the grocery store until a car honked behind him.

Jimin immediately turned his head to the car.

*Such a familiar car.* he thought.

"Yah, where are you going?" The window slowly came down, revealing Daniel's face.

Once he saw his face, he instantly searched for you. Just like what he expected, you were sitting right next to him.

"I'm heading to the grocery store to buy some things. What about you two?"

"Supermarket. Hop in, let's shop together." You said and unlocked the door for him.

Without hesitant, he hopped in and joined the two of you to the supermarket. Now he finally believed that everything did happen for a reason.

~~~

"Let's just use one cart. We can pay separately later." You suggested and Jimin became even more motivated to do the shopping.

Daniel was walking ahead of you and Jimin for the whole time and he felt like, he was accompanying newlyweds shopping.

The three of you began stuffing the cart and Jimin almost had his list done. They were easy to find. However, he had one more thing to get and it was a difficult one.

"Seren," he motioned you to lean in so you did.

"Actually, Yoonji had asked me to buy that thing." He whispered, emphasizing the word thing.

"What thing?"

"She said it's the one that women need every month. She wanted a nighttime one."

You got the hint right away and chuckled, "I'll pick it for her."

"Thanks!"

*What the heck were they whispering about?* Daniel secretly rolled his eyes looking at the two of you. It was as if he was invisible there.

He then suddenly remembered something and left to find it by himself. At that time, your cart almost bump to someone else's.

"Seren?"

You then looked up to see the owner of that familiar voice. Couldn't believe you would actually bump to him in that kind of place.

"Jihoon! Shopping alone?" You asked before scanning his cart. He got a lot more stuffs than you.

He nodded, then stole a glance at Jimin who was standing beside you.

"Are you two on a date?"

*Seriously just leave us alone, dude.*