34

-Your pov-

"Seren!" Jimin shouted but I kept walking, ignoring him. All the hard work that I had put in to make the surprise for him went to waste, all because of him, and her.

I was feeling disappointed, hopeless, and angry at the same time. Without explaining a thing, I grabbed for Daniel's hand and dragged him out of that place leaving everyone in total confusion.

This wasn't like what I had planned, imagined and expected.

"What happened?" Daniel anxiously asked when he noticed tears streaming down my face.

My lip was quivering, I couldn't utter a word because of the state of my heart was in now. And not only that, I suddenly felt this unknown sharp pain in my head before my vision got blurry, and everything around me slowed.

"Seren, are you okay?" Daniel asked.

His voice echoed in my head and that was the last thing I heard before everything turned terribly black.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~

It was dark and quiet. Confusion took over, but the mind said nothing, the heart remained calm. There was nothing but silence, until I heard footsteps not too far from where I was, and the sound of door opening and closing.

My eyes slowly opened and I immediately noticed that I wasn't at home, but hospital room. And it felt so strange, as if something unknown was connected to my body. I had no idea what the thing was but it just felt damn weird and I didn't want to move much.

"Oh, you're awake." A very familiar voice said. I looked up to the owner of that voice and remembered something.

"What time is it now?" I asked with a husky voice.

Daniel glanced at his watch before answering, "3 AM."

I sighed in relief, "I still have 3 hours before Jimin's flight, right?"

Daniel blinked his eyes a few times before sitting on the chair next to my bed.

"Seren, he left two days ago. You passed out in front of the elevator that night, so I brought you here. Then, you slept for two days straight, how the heck did you do that?" He laughed, a bit amazed.

My frown deepened, shocked at what he just said, mad remembering what happened before I passed out, and disappointed for missing his flight. I didn't get the chance to say goodbye.

"Was I that exhausted? I must have been so tired that my body couldn't take it anymore." I muttered while shaking my head in disbelief.

"You worked so hard to prepare the surprise for Jimin, what happened that night?"

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"By the way, Taehyung was the one who helped me to bring you here. How about you move on from Jimin, and fall in love with Taehyung instead? I think he cares for you more than Jimin does. Plus, Jimin has a girlfri--"

"Shut up."

The room fell silent and Daniel didn't dare to say anything after that.

-End of pov-

The next day, you were discharged from the hospital. Daniel decided to visit their cafe as all of them were worried about you. When the two of you arrived, they were so hyped as if you hadn't seen them for ages. But of course, no matter how noisy they were, there was something missing.

"Missing Jimin already?" Taehyung teased, noticing the way your eyes moved, as if searching for someone.

You shook your head and grinned at him. After the day he revealed himself as your Anpanman, you two hadn't talked properly to each other.

"Have a seat, I'll make some fresh drinks for the two of you." Yoongi said.

Both of you went to the usual table and settled down.

"I forgot my phone in the car. Wait here." Daniel said before rushing out.

At that time, Taehyung was cleaning the table next to yours. He was alone and everyone else was busy doing their own works, it was the right time to have a talk with him.

"Tae," you called his name softly and he immediately turned his head to you.

"Umm, thank you."

He chuckled and sat across you.

"For what?" Taehyung smiled, his head tilted a bit to the side as he stared directly into your eyes.

Because of his gaze, a slight bit of heat crept onto your cheeks and you lost the courage to look at him in the eyes. If continued, your heart might exploded.

"Thank you for everything." you shyly said. There were a lot of things in your head, but somehow you couldn't combined them and put them into words.

"Aren't you disappointed that I was the Anpanman?"

"No, I was just shocked, that's all." you awkwardly laughed.

He leaned his back against the chair and began to look away.

"Well, about everything that I had told you before, they were all the truth." he stated, face getting red as well as yours.

He then proceeded, "It's okay if you can't return my feelings. I understand."

"I love you too." you suddenly said and made Taehyung chuckled.

He was happy to hear that, but he knew he shouldn't be too happy.

"But it's not the same as you did towards Jimin, right?"

You shrugged and just smiled at him.

"Just so you know Tae, I fell for you first before I fell for Jimin."

~~~

Weeks had passed. Each day, you couldn't help but to wait for his text and call. Though you received none from him, you still hoped, and hoped, and hoped.

"It's been a month, move on already. He is busy with his girlfriend." Daniel flicked your head when he caught you checking your inbox again.

"I'm not waiting for his text, okay? I'm just--"

That was when your phone suddenly rang. After finding out that it was from an unknown number, you decided to ignore the first couple of rings. Plus, it was midnight.

However, even at its fifth ring, it didn't stop. You looked up to Daniel to ask him what to do and he just shrugged as the answer. At last, you picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Grrr, it's me Shawn Mendes."

"What? Who?"

You could hear that person chuckling over the phone.

"Just kidding. Seren. It's me, Jimin."