27

"Kang Seren!" Jimin shouted. His voice was loud and sudden enough to make you flinch.

Finally, you put your phone down and looked at him in the eyes, looking so confused while he seemed sort of annoyed.

"What?"

Jimin leaned back and slouched down in his seat while crossing his arms over his chest, "I've been poking you for a minute but you were not responding to me."

"Sorry. I was chatting with someone." You grinned at him.

"Is that the reason why you were smiling like an idiot just now?" He glared.

He hated seeing you smiling at the phone when he was sitting just right in front of you. He became irritated, because he knew he wasn't the reason behind that smile he always worked hard to create on your face.

"Jimin-ah," you giggled before telling him, "A guy just confessed to me."

He sat there with his eyes wide open, not believing what he had just heard.

*Another love rival.*

"You must kidding me."

"Unbelievable, right? He is my ex-classmate from primary school. He actually came to the reunion last week but I didn't recognize him. Look, remind you of someone?" You shoved the phone to him to show him his picture.

Jimin carefully examined that picture and he did remind him of someone.

"He looks a bit like Jungkook. Wait, you saved his number as Wink Boy?" Jimin frowned. Clearly, he didn't really like it.

"His name is Jihoon. He looks so cute when he winks. He sent me a video of him winking before." You said and watched for his reaction.

Jimin didn't say anything at first, but you could see that he was already jealous of Jihoon.

"I can wink too. Look at me." He said with confidence.

He brushed his hair back and tried to wink in a flirty way. But the moment he did that, he suddenly lost his confidence.

"NO I CAN'T IT'S EMBARRASSING." He quickly covered his face with his small hands in embarrassment, killing you with his cuteness.

"But you're cuter, Jimin-ah." You laughed.

Jimin fell speechless at your sudden compliment, he wasn't sure how to react to it. He purposely cleared his throat and pretended that he didn't take that seriously.

"What did you say when he confessed to you?" He quickly changed the topic.

"I told him that I don't know him yet."

*Does that mean, she rejected him? Yes!*

"So, that's why he is coming with Daniel today."

Jimin almost fell off the chair when he heard that, "What?!"

"They're here." You shifted your gaze towards the door.

He followed your gaze and saw Daniel walking to you with an unfamiliar guy on his side. Jimin assumed that he must be that Wink Boy, his new love rival.

He got off from the chair and let the two of them settled down. He stood next to the table and just quietly watched the three of you.

"What's wrong?" You asked after noticing how awkward Jihoon seemed to be there.

A shy smile gradually spread all over his face.

"I'm nervous, cuz you look so pretty." He said and made you smiled in an instant.

"May I take your order?" Jimin interrupted, he couldn't watch it any longer. Hearing those words coming out from his mouth made him wanted to slap him in the face.

After taking their orders, he went into the kitchen looking so frustrated and irritated.

"Why does everyone want to steal her from me?"

"Just give up on her already." Taehyung suggested which of course, wasn't helping at all.

"I've made up my mind. I won't give up on her even if Shawn Mendes comes to take her away from me."

Taehyung and Hoseok exchanged looks and just shrugged.

"Jimin-ie, why haven't you confessed to her yet?" Hoseok suddenly asked.

"I need some more time. Tae, come with me for a minute." He put his arm around his shoulders and dragged him out of the kitchen.

"Look at that guy. He freaking flirts with Seren in my front of my eyes!" He groaned.

Taehyung carefully scanned his face and somehow, he had seen him somewhere before.

"You two are blocking my way." A voice coming from behind broke the two of them apart.

"Get back to work." Namjoon said and made his way to your table with a wooden tray in his hands.

He politely served the drinks and was about to excuse himself when Daniel suddenly stopped him. He wanted to ask something about the song that was currently playing in the background.

"What's the name of this song? It sounds so catchy."

"Anpanman." Namjoon replied and your eyes grew wide in an immediate.

"Did you say Anpanman just now?" You questioned while staring at him.

*Perhaps, are you the one, Kim Namjoon?*

"Yeah, did you watch that cartoon when you were little? It was so famous back then." He laughed, reminiscing the old time.

"Who chose this song?" You asked, heart was beating faster than usual somehow.

Namjoon couldn't help but to proudly smile as he answered your question,

"Me."