36

"I'm not going!" You crossed your arms over your chest and leaned back into the office chair, away from Daniel.

"Why not?" He raised his eyebrows.

You just kept quiet, not knowing what to say because deep inside,

"You still hope for him, right?"

Well.

Daniel ruffled his hair and sighed, "Seren, Jimin has a girlfriend, he loves her, he sees you as nothing more than a friend."

"But--"

"Don't worry, you'll be fine." He ruffled your hair and exited the office, leaving you alone there, thinking.

You slowly put your head on the desk and sighed.

*Maybe, it's time to let him go and stop waiting for something that isn't going to happen.*

~~~

"Wake up. We're here." Daniel said as he flicked your head.

You slowly opened your eyes and realized that the car was already parked in front of a hotel that you'd never seen before. The sky had turned black and it was raining heavily. You turned to look at Daniel and he was busy on his phone.

"He is arriving. Wait for him in front of the fountain. Here, take this."

You frowned but still took the umbrella from him and got off the car.

The rain got even heavier once you stood exactly in front the fountain. Standing there while listening to both sounds of the fountain and rain created that kind of sound worth listening to. They soothed your mind and helped you to be calm. But still, it wasn't enough to wash the pain away.

For the whole time, you couldn't help yourself but to think about Jimin and hurt yourself by doing so because of the fact that he wasn't yours and would never be.

*I hope that man is better than Jimin. I hope he is nicer, cuter, funnier, sweeter, taller and--*

"Excuse me, can I stay under your umbrella for a few minutes?" Someone suddenly appeared behind you, pulling up the umbrella a bit just so he could fit in.

You turned to the weirdo who abruptly went under your umbrella and,

"Hi." Jimin smiled, drenched from head to toe, looking hot as always.

Your eyes widened, jaws dropped, and at that time you couldn't bring yourself to utter a word.

"Did you miss me?"

"W-w-why are you here?"

Jimin laughed.

"You're seeing a man without telling me. How can I stay calm in Busan? If Daniel didn't tell me anything, I wouldn't be here right now."

"You are here to see Yuna, right?" You said, eyes avoiding his. His stare made you fell deeper for him.

"Well that's also true." He rubbed the back of his neck before continuing, "We broke up just now."

You looked up to him and gave him a questioning look. At the same time trying your best not to look so happy hearing that news.

"Why?" You asked.

"She knew that I still can't get over you..." He replied in a low voice and then paused for a few seconds.

"I tried to stop liking you when I found out that Taehyung likes you too. He's like a brother to me and I want him to be happy, so I decided not to be in the way between the two of you. I dated yuna hoping that I can move on but I just can't. Taehyung then told me, that I shouldn't do that for him. He wants me to be happy too."

"Are...are you...ar--"

"Relax, Seren." He smiled, seeing you getting very nervous was cute to him.

You were about to ask something when suddenly, an uknown man called you from behind.

"Are you perhaps, Seren?" The young man asked. He had a confused look on seeing Jimin standing next to you.

"Yes, I am." You responded.

"See you later," Jimin whispered before vanishing into the rain.