22

"Seriously hyung, lost kids?"

Jimin scoffed and all of them turned their heads to both of you who just arrived.

"Oh, you two are finally here. But Taehyung and Hoseok are still missing." Namjoon stated while holding his phone close to his hear. He had been trying to contact them both but somehow they couldn't be reached.

Yoongi didn't give up and just kept on trying to contact them. He didn't seem that worried but deep inside, he was. After dialing their numbers for countless of times, his efforts finally paid off.

"Hobi? Yah, why weren't you answering our calls?"

"HYUNG THE SIGNAL IS WEAK HERE AND I'M FREAKING OUT WHAT SHOULD I D--"

"Calm down or imma hang up."

And so, he lowered his voice.

"Hyung.. the route I took, I forgot."

"Where's Taehyung?"

"I don't know but I'm locked in a storeroom. IT'S HELLA CREEPY SO HURRY UP AND COME HERE."

How the heck did he get trapped in that place? No one knew.

"We will find you, just stay there."

Yoongi ended the call and went to the information desk to ask for the direction to the storeroom. At least they knew, he was safe.

"I'm going to find Taehyung with Seren." Daniel volunteered and pulled you along with him.

Jimin was about to follow you two when Yoongi suddenly grabbed his shoulder, stopping him from leaving also.

"You're coming with me and Namjoon. Jungkook will go with them."

"Fine." He sighed, obviously disappointed.

Jungkook made it worse for him by sticking his tongue out at him. He knew how bad he wanted to join you.

Soon, everyone split into two teams while Jin was left at the information center just in case Taehyung came. He walked towards the female staff and leaned against the desk.

"So, what skincare products do you use?"

~~~

The three of you searched for Taehyung everywhere. After the last night's incident, everyone was panicked hearing about Taehyung missing once again. He was lucky to be found early in the pool. If something bad happened to him again, this would be the worst vacation, ever.

"Hyung!" Jungkook suddenly shouted and ran towards a figure.

At last, Taehyung was found, standing in front of a souvenir shop with lots of shopping bags in his hand.

"We all were searching for you-- wait what's that?" He went closer and peeked inside of the shopping bags.

"I bought some souvenirs."

"I wanna buy some too."

Seeing all those unique stuffs that he bought, Jungkook became interested and walked into the shop.

"Same." Daniel said and stepped into the shop as well leaving you and Taehyung at the outside.

You stared at him in the eyes and let out a sigh, "Stop disappearing."

Taehyung broke the eye contact out of the blue by shifting his gaze to the ground. He then mumbled under his breath,

"Stop making my heart beats faster."

"Wha--"

"By the way here!" He suddenly shoved a small paper bag to you making you flinched a little.

Without thinking much, you accepted the bag from his hand. Feeling curious, you immediately checked what was inside.

"Woah," you gasped as soon as you saw a titanium steel bracelet wrapped in a clear plastic inside.

"For you. Thank you for saving me last night." He warmly smiled while you were still speechless at the gift.

"Let me help you," he took the bracelet out, undid the clasp, carefully slid it around your wrist then reattached the two ends. He was right, it fitted you perfectly.

The color tone worked well with any outfit color, shone brightly under the sunlight and it captured the heart of anyone who looked at it.

"See this ring?" Taehyung held his hand up while showing you a silver ring on his index finger.

"It actually matched with the bracelet." He giggled.

"REALLY?" Your jaw dropped, feeling touched, amazed, happy but in the same time also felt like you didn't deserve it at all.

"Thank you so much, I love it. I promise I will keep this forever." You beamed and Taehyung of course, was obviously glad.

"I have something for Daniel too but wait-- did he enter this shop just now? What if he buys the same thing with the one I bought for him?" He frowned and rushed into the shop to find him before that happened.

After he went in, you quickly texted Jimin to inform him about Taehyung.

'We found Taehyung.'

'We found Hobi-hyung too. But Seren-ah, I think I'm lost.'

'Seriously?!'

'Yeah. I'm lost in your heart.'

'Aish, PARK JIMIN.
Hmph. I hope you won't find your way out.'

'I don't think there's a way out though.'

~~~

That night, when everyone had fallen asleep, you and Daniel stayed up together to play video games. Daniel noticed that you were wearing an unfamiliar bracelet and asked where actually did you pick it up from.

"Taehyung gave this to me okay. Isn't it cute?"

Daniel didn't say anything as a response. In his head, he was already comparing the gift that you received with the one he got from Taehyung which was a white t-shirt with I love Jeju printed on it. The difference made him wordless for a moment.

"Seren, I'm confused."

"Confused of what?"

"Do you like Jimin or Taehyung? Be honest."

You laughed, "Why are you asking this all of a sudden?"

"Just answer me. I won't tell any of them." He said, trying his best to make you trust him.

At last, you gave him an answer.

"I like them both, but I like one of them in a different way."