13

"Let's go home."

You felt a tap on your shoulder only to see Daniel who seemed ready to go home. He was shocked when you told him that you were doing your work on the stairs just to avoid seeing Seongwoo.

After shutting down the laptop, you put it into your shoulder bag and then stood up straight before stretching a bit. It felt good to stretch after sitting for so long on the cold and hard surface.

"Seongwoo is so annoying. I hope he will stop disturbing me soon." You complained as both of you walked side by side to the car.

Daniel just laughed at you, "And he was the guy you were chasing for before."

"Was. Not anymore! Hachoo!" You sneezed and sprayed saliva on Daniel's shirt, creating a disgusted look on his face.

Heading home, Daniel decided to drop by the cafe. He was craving for mocha. Unlike that afternoon, the cafe was indeed very quiet in the evening as they would be closing around that hour.

"Taehyung-ah, thanks for this jacket. I'll return it tomorrow after I wash it." You beamed.

Taehyung did an ok sign with his hand then proceeded cleaning the table. They would be closing in a few minutes. However, there was this one woman who liked coming last minute. She was their regular customer, Bae Yuna.

She stepped into the cafe and ordered her regular menu, a slice of cheesecake and a glass of iced tea. That's how she ended her tiring day.

Jungkook suddenly approached you and Daniel who were sitting three tables away from her.

"Breaking news. I heard Jimin-hyung likes her." He stated and your eyes grew large in an instant.

"What a shame, Jimin is asleep when she comes in." Taehyung sighed.

"Is it true?" You questioned, not believing them as Jimin never told you anything about that.

"They are close." Yoongi suddenly showed up behind you with a smirk formed on his lips.

You then turned your head to look at Jimin who was peacefully sleeping in the corner looking so tired. He slept like a baby and unknowingly created a small smile on your lips.

"Excuse me miss," a feminine voice greeted you and when you shifted your gaze to the owner of the voice, Yuna was already standing right in front of you.

"..can you take our picture?" She handed you her phone with both hands.

"Ah, sure." You accepted to help her and was a bit surprised with her sudden request.

At first, you had no idea who she wanted to take pictures with when she suddenly walked towards sleeping Jimin.

She quietly sat in front of him and landed her elbows on the table while looking at him with her cheeks resting on her palms. She asked you to take the picture of her staring at him.

Several takes had to be taken as you kept on doing mistakes. You kept on focusing at Jimin's face and only half of her face was shown.

*Cannot help it. Jimin is more beautiful than you.*

At last the picture turned out great, but for sure, made you somehow unsatisfied.

"Thanks!" She smiled, looking so happy at the picture.

She took her bag, bade goodbye to the boys and then left the cafe.

"Let's get going too." You pulled Daniel up from the chair in force. He almost spilled his mocha all over the floor.