2

"Lilith!" Bella's voice yelled, I groaned as I turned on my side

   "Lilith!" Bella's voice yelled, I groaned as I turned on my side. "School!" She pestered I groaned once more and pulled my body from the warm embrace of my bed. I walked down the stairs to the bathroom and turned on the shower. While the shower warmed up, I started brushing my teeth. Soon stripped off my clothes and stepped into the warm water that relaxed my muscles. I hummed to my self as I washed my hair.

   Finished I got out of the shower and dried off pulling on the white dress I had carried into the small room. The dress was a bandage dress. Tight enough around the chest, so I wouldn't have to wear a bra. My small tattoos in view. I bent down to grab the hair dryer. Letting my blonde hair dry as I pulled a brush through it. I left the bathroom and walked up the stairs and picked up my makeup bag. Putting a bit of concealer under my eyes and tight lining my eyes and throwing on some blush and mascara I deemed myself presentable. I grabbed my shoes and bags and went downstairs. Bella tapped her foot impatiently. "Finally, that took forever." I rolled my eyes as I pulled the sandal booties on.

"Come on," I said as we exited the house. I got into the car that dad had bought for us, and we made our way to school. In the car, I positioned the many small black rings on my fingers nervously.

   We pulled into the parking lot of the school, many of the teenagers staring at the unfamiliar car with 2 girls who were unfamiliar with them. I stepped out taking a deep breath, letting my nerves wash away, putting on a confident facade. Bella was still timid, I looked to her as I pulled my bag over my shoulder, "Bells, calm down I'll be here all day." She smiled slightly at me a boy leaning up against a large van spoke

   "Nice ride." He said sarcastically I rolled my eyes

   "Shut up." This was all I said Bella's eyes almost bulging out of her head as she gave me a look I smiled walking toward the school my sister following me. I pulled my schedule from my bag looking at Bella as she did the same. Bella groaned "What?" I asked she looked up at me

   "I have PE before lunch." I laughed

   "I don't have PE at all." I bragged she pushed me lightly and I laughed.

   "Hey, your Isabella and Lilith Swan, the new girls, I'm Eric. The eyes and ears of this place. Anything you need. A tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on." I smiled as Bella looked at me

   "It's Bella, and I am more of the suffer in silence kind." Eric smiled

   "That's the perfect headline for the feature. I'm talking front page, your new babies." Bella panicked while I laughed

   "Flattered but that's very unnecessary, we aren't news." Eric smiled slightly disappointed at the news. I positioned my bag on my shoulder as Eric reassured Bella from her small freak out. "Can you point us to Mr. Ellis?" I asked he nodded excitedly, liking the attention of pointing the new girls to a class. When we walked into the classroom, all eyes turned to us. I rolled my eyes, turning to the teacher, allowing him to look at our passes and sit us down. Bella and I were complete opposites. Her dark hair was a stark contrast from her pale skin that was free of any marks and her brown eyes were wide and doe-like that read all of her emotions. I was blonde, my skin not as pale as Bella's but still pale, freckles covered my face. I had blue eyes that were wide. A piercing laid in my nose and 3 small tattoos were on display. People noticed the difference, often questioning how we were twins. I sighed as we allowed the hour began.