13

I woke up that Saturday morning to an annoying knocking on my window

I woke up that Saturday morning to an annoying knocking on my window. I groan scratching at my head and rubbing my eyes, turning my body to glare at the window. Jasper crouched on the roof looking into my small window. I groaned again, rolling out of bed and opening my window. "It's too early," I groan he laughs, telling me to move back. I obliged stepping back as he stepped in through the window.

"It going to rain today,"

"You woke me up to tell me it was going to rain?" I asked he laughed at the discontent in my voice.

"We are going to play baseball and I want you to join,"

"Okay," I say, rubbing my eyes again. "Give me 20 minutes," I say again he nods, I open my closet door. I rummage through the clothes, pulling out a checkered shirt and opening the dresser in my closet and grabbing some shorts. I open the top drawer, pulling out the stockings and some thigh high socks as well as some undergarments. I sighed feeling happy with this combination. I step out and into the bathroom turning on my shower and stepping in when it was warm enough. I showered stepping out, drying myself and putting on deodorant and perfume. I started putting on my clothes and wrapping my hair and grabbing my toothbrush to start brushing my teeth. I step out of the bathroom and back into my room where Jasper sat on my bed reading the book that sat on my side table. He smiles at me.

"You look adorable," I tilt my head as I brushed my teeth. "The toothbrush in your mouth, the towel and the sleepy look, you look adorable," I laugh slightly though it was muffled over the toothbrush. I turn around walking to the bathroom to spit and finish rinsing my mouth out. I unraveled my towel and I walked back to my room. I smiled at Jasper who stood when I grabbed my hairbrush. His hands were on my hips, and he started kissing my shoulders, pushing my damp hair to the side as his kisses traveled up my neck. His cold lips, contrasting from my warm neck, almost made me shiver. I turned to wrap my arms around his neck. I kissed his nose.

"I have to finish getting ready," I say, pulling away and turning to brush my hair. He groaned pulling me back into his arms. I giggled softly as I brushed my hair. I let it fall loosely over my shoulders to dry and grabbed my tube mascara, coating my eyelashes with them. "Done," I say

"With 2 minutes to spare," He says kissing my lips, "I am going to head downstairs. Edward insists that we meet your father and whatever," My eyes widened

"Make sure he doesn't have his gun," I said, causing him to chuckle and head to my window. Placing another kiss on my forehead and vanishing. Seconds later I hear a knock at the door. I race down the stairs, opening it before Dad could.

"Who is it?" Dad asks

"Edward and Jasper," I say, after opening it. Bella looks up quickly standing to walk over to the door. Her eyes were wide as she looked at me. "Come in," I say quickly stepping away, allowing both of the boys to step in. Dad flicked his gun looking up at them.