14

"James is a tracker

"James is a tracker. I saw his mind. The hunt is his obsession, and my reaction set him off, I just made this his most exciting game ever," Edward says he pauses, "He couldn't sense you, only see you," I furrow my brows as I watched the green trees fly past. "The first place he'll go is your house. He'll track your scent there."

"What?!? Charlie's there. He's in danger. Because of us!"

"Then we'll lead them away, somehow," I shook my head

"No, they'll know what we are planning. This is a big game of cat and mouse to them. We need to trick them somehow," I can feel the lightbulb go off in Bella's head as she looks at me. She then turns to Edward and starts explaining her plan. Edward pulls into our driveway. Bella pushes the door open it swings quickly, slamming onto the wall.

"I said, leave me alone!" Bella yells at Edward, who feigns a heartbroken expression.

"Bella, don't do this. Just think about it, please," He pleads. If this were any other situation I'd applaud, but we needed to end this fight quickly.

"Go! She said it was over!" I yelled slamming the door, Bella runs upstairs, dad looks at me before running after my sister.

"Bella! Bella, what happened?" Dad yells after her, "What happened?" He asks looking at me

"I don't know, they had a fight or something," I say

"I have to get out of this place. Out of Forks, I'm leaving. Now," She says running up the stairs and Dad and I follow. I follow her into her room as she shuts the door. Jasper was in there holding my bag that was filled nodding as he jumped out the window and to Edward's car. "I can't hurt him," She says her eyes full of tears as she stared at me. I wrapped my arms around her as she tried to hold it in.

"He will forgive you," I say Dad bangs on the door.

"Bells, did he hurt you?"

"No, dad," she says as I followed her

"Then what? Did he break up with you?" Dad tries

"No, I broke up with him,"

"I thought you liked him?"

"That's why I have to leave. I don't want this. I want to go home," Edward kisses her temple, telling her he'll be in the car. Bella looks at me collecting her thoughts before opening her door with her bag and ran out continuing her act. She charges down the stairs and I followed as well as dad.

"Your mother isn't even in Phoenix,"

"She'll come home, I'll call her from the road," Bella says

"You can't drive home now, I'll take you to the airport in the morning,"

"I want to drive," Bella starts, "I need time to think, I'll pull into a motel in a few hours. I promise," I frown Dad won't stop, she goes for the door but dad stops her.