29

I came out of my quarters at the sound of the knock

I came out of my quarters at the sound of the knock. Felix stood in all his glory with a large smile on his face. I tilt my head "Wanna spar?" He asked and I sigh and shrug. His smile grows even more, and he turns I follow him into a large room that was empty except for pillars that supported the old structure.

"Hey, so what's happening tomorrow? Aro seemed even more particular about staying indoors tomorrow than normal," I point out after about 15 minutes of sparring.

"The St. Marcus day festival, some silly thing the humans do to commemorate the expulsion of vampires from the city," I snort at the irony blocking Felix's punch. Felix used his other hand to get the upper hand.

"Ironic," I mumble jumping, wrapping my legs around his hips and turning my torso to bring him down with me. We both speed to stand, and he kicks my knees out and wraps his arm around my throat. I huff the strand of blonde hair out of my face and using all my strength to flip over him pulling his arms back as I landed. He huffed.

"I'll give you that," he said after a moment passed and I smiled dropping his wrists.

"Felix, Lilith, Aro needs you two," I smile and nod at Heidi who glances at me "Go change into something more appropriate," I glance down at my outfit and nod in agreement, rushing up and changing into a black dress and heels and slipping my cloak on. I push my blonde hair up in my elegant but simple bun before leaving and heading toward the throne room. Felix joined me, and we entered where a flash of bronze hair caught my gaze. His head snapped in our direction and his eyes widened. I blinked, Edward.

AUTHORS NOTE
Okay, so there's one more chapter after this, so I have a question. Would y'all rather I finished all of daybreak before publishing it (that would mean finish writing eclipse, breaking down part 1 and 2) or would you rather I finish all of eclipse publish that (same publishing schedule as this so Sunday and Tuesday) than have the same for both parts of breaking dawn. The second option could take a month between all three parts compared to maybe 2 months of waiting for the complete books.
So there's option
A
or
B
Please vote for the one you like the most :)
Also happy Mother's Day!
-Julia