10

"So have you ever wanted to, you know, eat me?" I asked genuinely curious

"No, unlike other humans, you don't have a scent. I can't ever hear when you are around unless I see you. Your feelings are even hard to pinpoint," I furrowed my eyebrows at this

"Do I have a scent for your siblings?" I asked he shook his head no. I made a sound of confusion as we drove back into town. "So, what are we?" he looked at me confused, "I mean, we share looks in class, hold hands, we've kissed, albeit once. I know your secret. What are we?"

"I don't mind as long as you want me around, I'll be here," I hummed as we pulled up to my house. Seeing our truck in the driveway told me that Bella was home.

"Boyfriend it is then," I teased kissing his cheek and getting out and walking up the steps to my house waving a goodbye at Jasper. "Bella?" I called walking down the hall to Bella's room. She seemed engulfed in a daydream. The rest of the night we gossiped about the boys who could possibly kill us, not that we really cared. I started getting ready that morning when I heard a beep of a car. I came out of the bathroom a toothbrush hanging out of my mouth as I walked into Bella's room looking out of the window to see Jasper and Edward standing beside Edward's shiny Volvo looking up at us smirking. I looked at Bella smiling as we both rolled our eyes at the two men. I finished grabbing my bag and walking out with Bella.

Bella looked at me giving me the all too well-known nervous look. "You will be fine," I assured my twin she huffed, causing me to giggle. We made it into the parking lot. Edward seemed very smug as he opened the door for Bella. I got out looping my arm with the blonde man.

"You know everybody is staring," Bella said, causing me to snort

"They are small-town gossipers Bella," I said, causing her to smile slightly.

"He's not staring," both of our heads turned "Nevermind he just looked," I looked up at Jasper who didn't seem to like all the stares. I rubbed my hand on his arm, causing his tense stature to relax a little bit. "I'm breaking all the rules anyway since I'm going to hell," Edward said, putting his arm over her shoulders.

"Bye Bells," I said as Jasper and I started walking in a different direction. She smiled at me, waving a small bye. "So, do your siblings know?"

"Yes, Alice was very excited," I thought back on the pixie-like girl

"She seems very excitable," causing him to laugh. He stopped in front of my first period causing me to groan, "Don't make me go to math," I dragged out the word math he laughed again at me, causing me to pout but lean up to kiss his cheek and enter the room.

The weekend came quick, I was outside helping Bella wash the truck that I have never driven. A loud thump caused me to jump "Holy sh-" I look up to see Edward smiling playfully at us.

"Could you act human, I mean we have neighbors," I huffed

"And I'd appreciate not having a heart attack," I mumbled looking at the bronze hair vampire.