23

I adjusted the straps of the black dress staring in my mirror at my figure

I adjusted the straps of the black dress staring in my mirror at my figure. My golden eyes stared directly back at me. I smiled moving my hair when Bella opened my door. I turned back to look at her. Her jaw was slacked as she stared at me. "Too much?" I asked

"No, you look..." She paused "You look beautiful Lil," I smile

"So do you Bells," I say looking over her outfit, "You seriously gonna wear converse?" I ask

"Yes, don't judge," I smile pulling out my black heels that matched my dress, perfectly slipping them on. "Ready?" Bella asks I nod, and we walked down the stairs and got into the truck. When we got to the Cullen house we were met by Edward and Jasper. I smile softly at him as we talked about whatever came up. Though our conversation was cut by a very excited Alice who ambushed me, dragging me before grabbing Bella and dragging us down the stairs. I look back at Jasper who smirked and poked my tongue at him.

"We're sorry about this, we tried to rein Alice in," Carlisle says I snort

"As if that were even possible," Esme says, throwing her arms around Bella and I like a mother would. "Happy birthday girls," She said, hugging us tightly as a flash went through and the click of a camera by Alice.

"I found it in your bag, you mind?" Alice asks Bella shook her head as Emmett makes a comment

"Dating an older woman, hot," He says to Edward I look up at him with raised eyebrows as Edward shakes his head. Emmett looks between the two of us before asking, "What?"

"You first Rosalie," Alice says, handing her the gifts she was supposed to give to us.

"It's a necklace," She says addressing Bella before she hands the other box to me, "Alice picked them out," I roll my eyes before smiling shortly

"Thanks," I say, Alice grabs Jasper and Edward, forcing us to take a picture together.

"Show me the love," She says snapping the image before grabbing one big box and a smaller one "These are from Emmett," Bella holds her box, shaking it before looking at Emmett confused.

"You forget it at the store Em?" I ask

"Already installed it in your truck," Emmett says, excitedly causing me to giggle "Finally a decent sound system for that-" Bella cuts him off

"Hey don't hate the truck," I open the smaller box in my hand pulling out a thermos with the words, "Vampires are always looking for their necks victim,"

"Emmett, what the hell?" I say giggling

"Sorry baby vamp, I saw it and I had to," I rolled my eyes

"I'll get you for that," I tease still smiling, placing the cup into the box and setting it down on the floor

"Open Esme and Carlisle's!" Alice chirps handing me and Bella two different envelopes. I open mine, first seeing tickets to a remote island.

"For after the wedding," Carlisle says I smile, hugging him then Esme as Bella flips her envelope in her hands before attempting to open it, "Just a little something to brighten your day,"

"Yes, you've been looking kinda pale lately," I snort when a scared feeling settles in my stomach as Bella tried to open it. I could hear the sound of a tearing sound of skin and a smell I had never smelt before hit my nose. I gasp when all functions I had previously retained disappeared and the only thing I could focus on was the smell of my sister's blood. My eyes widen looking around before landing on the bleeding wound on my sister's hand and the drop of blood that fell to the carpet. I lunge, my lips pulled over my teeth as Edward throws my twin sister back. I feel arms wrap around me as I fight against their hold.

I manage to escape flying under arms and racing toward the euphoric smell. I manage to grab my sister's bleeding arm covering my hands in the scarlet color of her blood when I feel a hand wrap around my neck and my body goes flying and I land onto the wooden piano. The crashing noise of the piano causing me to snap out of my hunger craze and look around my hands raising to my view as I stare at the deep blood. Jasper was by my side helping me out of the mess of wood. I look around at the disappointed faces and back at the two faces who mattered the most to me. Jasper's eyes were filled with regret and sadness and I looked to my twin, her eyes held the worst thing they could. Fear. I gasp "I'm sorry, I am so sorry," I stand running out at a speed I didn't know I could reach and I didn't look back.