18

I smoothed out my red dress

I smoothed out my red dress. Alice gave me blue contacts to cover my new bloodred eyes. I had another pair in my clutch. I smiled at my reflection in the bathroom mirror. "You look beautiful," Bella says I turn to smile at her. Bella and Charlie really didn't give off a scent to me, which was a godsend. I don't know how I could survive without my twin.

"So do you, Bella," I say, smiling as I push one of her brown locks to her shoulder. I hug her before looping my arm with hers. We start to make our way down the stairs. I could smell Jasper as I walked closer to the base of the stairs. I smile when I see him.

"You guys look absolutely beautiful," Dad says I smile at him. I unloop my arm from Bella's as I walked toward Jasper, grabbing his hands and smiling up at him.

"You look gorgeous," He comments

"You clean up nice as well," I say straightening out his tie. He chuckles, lifting his hand to push a stray blonde strand hair from my face. I turn to look at Bella and Edward, who awkwardly tried to get dad to let them leave. Dad gives, responding to a comment that Edward makes "Nope," I say both Bella and Edward look at me as I smirk. Bella catches on first.

"No!" She says shaking her head quickly

"Yup,"

"Lilith no," She says the lost puppy dog look on her face.

"Lilith yes," I smirk walking to the table, grabbing the black camera. Dad chuckles as I hand the camera to him pulling Bella who looks at Edward who also chuckles. Jasper wraps his arm around my waist and looks at the camera. "Smile Bella," She gives an awkward smile and the camera clicks, letting us know that Dad had taken the photo. Bella was quick to get out of the pose she glared at me as I smiled. "Now we can leave," I say

"Bye dad," I say kissing his cheek, grabbing Jasper's hand and pulling him out of the house and to the car. He opens the door for me and I slide in excited for the dance to come.