Meeting at Eiffel Tower

Hope y'all enjoy this. This chapter is a pretty big deal after all.

Nino's POV

“...later? What are you talking about?” I was still clueless.

“Nino Lahiffe, you have been chosen to wield the Miraculous of the Turtle, which grants the power of defense.” He gave me a box. I opened it up. A green ball of light formed, blinding me. I saw a small green dude in it. The light dissolved though, and it hovered in front of me. “I'm Wayzz, the kwami of the Turtle Miraculous.”

“Sick, bro. What's a kwami?”

Chat answered, “A kwami is a small magical being that powers your Miraculous so you get powers. Mine is a black cat kwami named Plagg, who's very frustrating sometimes and LOVES Camembert.”

“That's so weird, dude! My buddy Adrien is always spritzing on perfume, but everyone can smell the Camembert on him. I think he loves it."

“That reminds me. You have a special power, I'm not exactly sure what to call it… but it's there and your kwami will explain when you need it. Ready to become a superhero?”

Wayzz looked at me… no. He didn't look at me. He looked through me. He saw my heart, my soul, my spirit, and everything that made me Nino Lahiffe. When he found the essence of me is when he knew what my answer would be and smiled.

I easily responded. “Of course, Chat. When do I start?”

“Now. Queen Bee is covering patrol, but she SHOULD be at the Eiffel Tower by now."

I glanced to Wayzz. “How do I transform, dude?” Wayzz said quietly, “Say, 'Wayzz, shell out'.”

I said the words, and my civilian clothing was replaced with a turtle-themed supersuit. I even had a shell. We leaped for the next roof. Making our way to the Eiffel Tower, I caught sight of a girl, who must've been Queen Bee. Her most striking feature was her eyes. Her eyes were a piercing, almost unreal blue that reminded me of someone, although I couldn't quite place who. The only girls I knew with blue eyes were Marinette, Chloe, Alix, and Rose. But… there was no way it could be any of the latter three. They'd been akumatized. Marinette hasn't though, which is interesting. At this point everyone in our class has been akumatized. The only person who HASN'T is Adrien… but he's so used to the daily disappointment that is his home life that he's just happy to have friends and go to school. Poor bro deserved a better family.

Chat’s voice snapped me out of my thoughts. “How was patrol? Anything?”

Queen Bee responded. “There was something… coming back I caught sight of someone you'll love to see, Chat.”

Oooh la la! Chloe's already caught someone... I wonder who would be prowling the streets of Paris at 9 at night. Well, you'll find out in the next installment.
I realize that Nino wasn't so gung-ho about becoming a hero. I realize his transformation phrase is "shell on". I need YOU to realize that I wrote this chapter well before Anansi came out. So his transformation WILL be "Shell out"Chloe's WILL be "Time to fly". Pa... And I'm getting ahead of myself. I keep forgetting y'all won't know who THEY are until Chapter 60.
Oooh, don't even get me started about Carapace's power. I really stretched the limits of 'defense', and I haven't seen the power I gave him anywhere else. It's really useful in fights is all I'll tell you.
I also want to add in a quick aside about Chloe's eyes. Has anyone else ever felt that her eyes are so bright blue they're almost unnatural? Most blue-eyed people have a colour to them closer to slate blue than anything else. Chloe's eyes are brighter than wet blue tempera paint. 
Well, I think I've tortured y'all enough for one day. Remember to check back in next week for 'Miraculous: Tales of __________ and Chat Noir'. Buzzing off,

- Queen Honey Bee (Neymara)