Chapter 1

Picture above is Addison Jordan ^^

Addison's Pov

I had just under an hour left on this long flight and I couldn't wait to get off and stretch my legs. I had been on this plane for nine hours already. I was so tired, I had a bit of sleep here and there but to be honest I'm not one for sleeping on planes but I do try to get some sleep especially if it's a long flight like the one I'm on right now!

I looked over to my right to find Nate snoring away.... this is gonna be fun trying to wake a grizzly bear. My best friend Nate is the worst person to wake up. 1. It takes forever to wake him up and 2. He is so grumpy. I'm just hoping he won't be grumpy.... fingers crossed for me.... here we go!

"Nate come on wake up, we're getting off the plane soon" I said to him tapping him on the leg.

"Yeah" he groaned but didn't budge!

"Nate" I shook him gently. "Wake up!" I said firmly and with that he was awake.... well that was easy for once.

"You look rough Addy" Nate said.

"Thanks for that best friend, nice to know someone will tell me how it is" I said rolling my eyes.

"Anytime boo" he laughed.

After a long 10 hours on the plane we finally made it to New York. I had never been to New York before so everything was all new to me. Nate on the other hand grew up in New York, he had his home here, his dad was here. So technically he was going back home and I was starting a new beginning here. We got our luggage and walked towards the exit to find Nate's dad who was waiting outside for us. Nate soon spotted him, hugged him and he welcomed him home.

"You must be Addison.... it's nice to meet you" Nate's dad said shaking my hand.
I nodded, shook his hand back and replied "it's nice to meet you too."

We all got into Nate's dads car, he drove me to my new place which was a few streets away from there home. My place was in an apartment block, it wasn't anything fancy but it wasn't one of them run down apartment blocks. It was decent looking. It was two storeys high so I could either be on the ground floor or the first floor.

The landlord met me outside the apartment block to give me my keys to my new home. He told me I was on the first floor and other important details, he forgot to mention over the phone. I thanked him and he left.

Nate helped me up the stairs with my case and of course to be nosey because you know we all have that nosey friend. We walked up two flights of stairs to get to the first floor where my place is. I unlocked the front door and stepped inside.

It really wasn't as bad as what I thought it would be. It was quite bare though, there was a sofa and cabinet in the living room. In the kitchen there was an oven, a fridge freezer and some kitchen units. The bathroom had a toilet, shower/bath and a sink and the bedroom had a wardrobe, chest of draws and a brand new bed in there.

I didn't have the funds in my bank account to go shopping right away for my place, I only had enough money to survive on, I had to wait till I started a job for that.

Nate brought my suitcase into the living room and looked around.

"This isn't as bad as what I expected! Once you've added a bit of Addy style to it, it will look so much better" he smiled.

"I just need to get a job then I will sort it out" I replied back.

"Right I'm gonna love ya and leave ya beautiful but if you need anything ring me" he said pointing his finger at me.