Chapter 26

Addison's Pov

We had arrived at our private villa in Italy and it was absolutely beautiful. We had the most stunning views around us and I couldn't have been more happy than what I was. It was early evening so we decided to shower to get rid of the grime from flying and head out to dinner. We ate dinner at the resort restaurant as the jet lag was setting in. After a nice meal we headed back to our villa and slept.

My birthday had arrived fast. I was woken up to Brax lightly stroking my back. "Wake up beautiful birthday girl." He placed a kiss on my neck behind my ear. "I cooked you some breakfast." He whispered in my ear as he got up.

I sat up as Brax brought our breakfast over on a tray and placed it in front of me. "Thank you baby, it looks delicious but I hope that isn't all for me." There was way too much food for just me to eat by myself.

"Of course not beautiful." Brax smiled as he kissed my lips.

"I've made a few plans for today beautiful." He smiled.

"Of course you have." I smiled. "What are your plans?" I asked.

"Well, first we are sharing breakfast, then we are going out for the majority of the day." He smirked.

"That's all you're giving me?"

"Yep." He said popping the 'p'.

"I brought you a little something." He smiled getting up from the bed once we had finished sharing our breakfast.

"You didn't have to get me anything. This holiday is already enough plus you being with me is all that I want and need." I smiled as my cheeks grew hot with blush.

"You deserve to be spoilt and regardless of whether it's an occasion or not, I intend to spoil you." He smirked.

My eyes opened wide as he passed me a medium sized blue glittery gift bag that was stuffed to the rim with tissue paper. "Open it."

I pulled out most of the tissue paper to find all different things in the gift bag. There was lip balm, perfume, nail varnish, face masks and bath products. At the bottom of the bag nestled a black square box. I pulled the box out eyeing Brax with a squint. He just smiled in my direction.

Opening the box, I gasped. There was a beautiful silver diamond Tiffany necklace. The chain was your standard 18 caret, the pendant was a heart filled with diamonds.

"It's beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you."

"Thank you so much." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

"You're welcome." He said as he hugged me back just as tightly. He pulled back and placed his lips on mine. Within seconds the kiss became heated and we spent the morning making love before we both showered to get ready for the plans Brax had made for today.

Two hours later we were walking hand in hand along Venice Lido beach looking out over the sea. I loved the beach so spending the day at the beach for my birthday was what I appreciated. I didn't need money spent on me to enjoy something. Just put me on a beach and I'm a happy camper. Brax had made up a picnic for lunch which I thought was cute.

"If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?" Brax asked as we sat there enjoying our picnic.

"I would love to have my mom here. I never got a chance to meet her as she didn't make it through my birth. I just hope I've made her proud." I said as my eyes filled with tears.

"She would be so proud of you beautiful girl." He said as he wiped a stray tear that fell and pulled me into his arms.

"What about you?"