Chapter 6

Addison's Pov

I woke up to my phone ringing. Squinting my eyes I looked at the caller Id.... Shit.... it was Nate. I so totally forgot to set my alarm for our day together.

"Hello." I answered sleepily.

"Wake up sleeping beauty, you need to get up because we have a day out planned remember. I haven't seen you for ages and we need to catch up on everything." Nate said too enthusiastically.

"Babe it's only been three days since we last saw each other."

"Yeah but in those three days you got a job with one of the hottest guys in the world. Of course I looked him up."

I laughed. "What time are you coming?"

"Ha you laughed which means you know he is absolutely gorgeous. I will be there around 12:00pm."

"Ok, see you soon."

We hung up the phone and I rolled out of bed excited for our day out. Now to decide what to wear? I decided to go for something casual.

I quickly jumped in the shower and got ready. I applied my make to give me a natural look and to hide the red mark that was still on my cheek and kept my hair naturally wavy. After finishing getting ready I walked into the kitchen to grab a drink.

10 minutes later there's a knock on my door. I open it to find Nate standing there with a massive grin on his face.

"Hello, you ready to go?" Nate asks.

"Hello to you too Natey. Yes I'm ready." I say hugging him.

"I'M IN LOVE WITH THE SHAPE OF YOU, WE PUSH AND PULL LIKE A MAGNET DO, ALTHOUGH MY HEART IS FALLING TOO, I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR BODY." Nate and I were singing like nobody was watching.

We were in Nate's navy blue Peugeot . The music was playing, we were singing having fun on the way to lunch.

We pulled up to a Chinese restaurant that had an all-you-can-eat buffet. We order our drinks first then go up to get our food. Once back at the table we caught up with each other.

"Man.... your boss is gorgeous and may I add young. I would love to smack that!"

"Nate!"

"What?!.... if you don't want to go there I certainly will. He is every mans dream." We both laughed.

"Yes he is gorgeous but come on nothing's going to happen. He doesn't like me like that and plus it can't happen because he is my boss Nate." I reminded him.

"Erm honey, yes it can happen. So what you're saying is two people working together can't be together?! That's a load of rubbish. I say grab him with both hands." He smiles.

After we caught up and we had finished stuffing our faces we went to the shopping centre and shopped till we were almost about to drop. Well more like Nate shopped and I browsed as I didn't have the funds although I did buy a few cheap things.

After we finished shopping, Nate dropped me home. He had a family party to go to so he didn't have time to come in.

As I was putting my few new purchases away my phone buzzed. It was Brax.

Are you free? I need to talk to you about something for tomorrow. ~ Brax

I wondered what was so important that he needs to speak to me in person! Did he realise that tomorrow is Sunday?