Dear Beautiful people...

Hey guys! How is your day going? How is the weather like?

I feel like it's getting a bit cold in London because I actually wore my short coat outside today but I know in two weeks I would be probably wearing a full coat...

OK enough with my boring weather facts I have something to say to you guys. I have noticed everything you all are doing.

I see the views increasing...I see the votes increasing...I see people following me...I see more people adding my book to their reading list and there is only one thing I can say to all of this...

THANK YOU GUYS SOO MUCH!!!

I love you all and thank you❤❤🎉

I am getting used to you guys surprising me every morning because when I saw the 4k views I did the backpack kid dance. There was no falling over or fainting😂😂😂 thank you guys soo much. If you were all here I would be hugging you guys so tight you would hate me😂😂

OK so I really appreciate it when you guys vote and follow me. I love it a lot when you guys comment on my story and add my book to your reading list.

I want to thank you even if you have only done one or the other of these. Like the tesco advert says 'every little helps'.  You guys are awesome and beautiful so thank you.

There is someone I would like to shout out for doing all of this so congratulations to reneemoyeni ❤ thank you for supporting me. I love you soo much. I would be going on this users account and adding one of their books to my reading list. Please go and show your support to the books which are in my reading list.

They are the hottest books on wattpad.

So hot you might need to read it with the sprinkles pouring down on you for safety 😂😂

Guys if you want to be the next one to be shouted out please do everything below:

I ) vote

2) follow me (I am following the first 50 people)

3) comment on my story 

OK with commenting on my story you don't have to do it but I would appreciate it if you do. If you only do the first two I would be defiantly be shouting you out after the next 3 chapters so stay tuned.

Thank you guys again!!! And please continue to enjoy your day!!!

If you guys ever want to talk please feel free and message me. I am in education so I might delay but would never leave you hanging completely unless you try to sext me.

Then I might have to leave you hanging completely...

Thanks again for 4k🎉🎉🎉 Bye for now and take care beautiful😊😊😁