My message to my readers.

Dear readers, I just want to say thank you for the time you took to read my book and for the support you have given me over the past weeks of writing this book.

You all inspired me to write each and every chapter and entertain you guys. I love you all!!! I have another story which I have been working on and so in 2-3 weeks. That should be out for you guys.

If it is not ready by then I will let you know when it would be released. In the mean while I just want you to know that I have another book called US. I wrote the book US a while ago but I posted it a month ago so please go check it out.

The book US is a sad book so you are going to need a box of tissues near by.

If you are into mystery stories and shocking endings of stories then please go read the book.

I promise you wouldn't regret it!

Or and another thing I want to say....

I saw what you guys did yesterday! You guys gave me over 7k views on my book.

Thank you for the super early Christmas gift guys!! I really do appreciate it and like I said before I don't get shocked anymore because I know you all are full of surprises.

Lastly I want to ask you guys an important question. I am going to end my message here but just below this message I am going to leave a lot of emoji's at the bottom.

Please let me know if you see question marks or emoji's because a lot of people ask me why I am sending question marks but I am actually sending emoji's.

I don't know why they turn to question marks on some people's phone.

OK let me stop before I start ranting!

Love you all and thanks again.

Before I officially go I would like to give many thanks and dedication to nightaches for making my beautiful book cover. Please go and follower her she is amazing and talented ❤

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Did you guys see the emoji's?

If not I honestly don't know what to do!

Love you xxx