Seven ❤️

"Zayn oh my gosh" Louis pitied, pulling the fragile boy in for a heart wrenching hug. "Are you doing ok ? Liam better be treating you right if he's the only one that's known" The short blue eyed boy sighed. Zayn sniffled before smiling and nodding, looking towards Liam who had a sorry look on his face.

"Y-yeah. Liam's helped me a-a lot. I used to be worse" The hurting boy cried, but a calm crying. Louis hugged the boy tighter, but also carefully now that he was aware of the bruises. The two boys finally pulled away after the coach blew his whistle, telling the high schoolers to get in their places. So Zayn sat at the end of the third row as always, with Liam beside him. Louis sat a row back since his last name was Tomlinson.

"You didn't have to tell him" Liam grumbled when Zayn laid his head on the buff guys shoulder.

"I think it was best to tell him. I don't know. He won't tell Harry right ?" The boy softly spoke, tracing Liam's muscles.

"I don't know babe." Liam replied, running his hands through his best friends hair. "You make me smile everyday. You know that right ? I don't think I've smiled too much before I met you Zee" Liam said, showing his bright smile where his eyes crinkled and his teeth shone against the sunlight. Zayn flushed red and hid his face in Liam's arm. "It's true Zayn" He giggled.

"Liammmm" Zayn whined, annoyed that his face was completely red now. Liam was able to 'boop' Zayn's nose before they were sent out to play footie. Liam had taught Zayn a little bit before they had started this unit.

He, Louis, and some other kids were on a team, while Liam's team went against them. It was all fun and games until Liam kicked the ball a little too hard, hitting Zayn's thighs.

"O-ow" Zayn whimpered. Louis immediately called for a time out and ran off to the black haired boy.

"The kick wasn't even that hard though. He's being a baby" A kid named Justin yelled from beside Liam.

"The fuck man ? That doesn't make him a baby" Liam shoved the blonde headed teen before running off to help his friend. "I'm so sorry Zee. Do you want me to take you to the nurse ? We can say I just kicked it to hard which caused the bruise ya know." The larger boy reasoned. Zayn whimpered in response, and Louis nodded at Liam, running off to explain to coach. The puppy eyed boy easily lifted Zayn off the grass, holding him close to his chest.

Louis ran back to his friends, but let them walk to the nurse as he continued the game.

"What's that dudes problem ? Can't handle a little pain ?" Justin sassed annoyed at Louis.

"Maybe he can't handle the pain Bieber. Maybe so much as built up, that he can help how much that hurt. Ever think of other things other than the damn footie game ?" The shorter boy sassed back, genuinely annoyed.

"Are you ok Zaynie ? I am so sorry" Liam softly said, pushing some of Zayn's long hair out of his face. He was holding the boy with his left arm easily, which Zayn thought was hot as fuck.

"I'm fine Li" The smaller boy groaned for the fifth time. "I'm fine" He sighed.

"It hurts me so much that you hurt Zee. I don't want that." The older boy genuinely spoke, furrowing his eyebrows out of concentration.

"Don't" Zayn whispered. "Don't let it hurt you Li. You don't need to hurt because of me."

"I care about you too much Zee. So much that it hurts me more than it should." The buff boy whimpered, on the verge of tears. And it was weird to see big, buff, smiley Liam almost in tears. It broke little Zayn's heart. It made him genuinely want to just stop it all. But he couldn't. Not yet. He needed time. "I'm not gay" Zayn was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard Liam say this to himself, looking directly ahead. "I'm not gay ?" This time it turned out as a question.