Eleven ❤️

i cant believe how much love this book is getting. i didn't even think i'd be able to get 100 reads. thank you ❤️

-

"Louis dude back me up ! Bro i'm going to die. Are you serious ? Shit !" Liam yelled furiously.

"Dude i'm trying ! Do you not see them surrounding me !" Louis shouts back to his best friend.

The two were currently playing duos in fortnite (A/N i dont play fortnite but my siblings do so ??? lol), accompanied by each of their love interests watching and rooting them on. Niall and Josh were cutely cuddling on the couch, Niall in Josh's lap as Josh ran his rough fingers through his boyfriends soft, fake blonde hair.

Niall loved how rough Josh's fingers were, likely from playing sports and the drums, but they felt good nonetheless.

"Liam ?" Zayn asked quietly. He was still quite shy around Liam's intimidating figure. Even though Liam is as soft as a teddy bear on the inside.

"Yes love ?" Liam immediately replied, looking away from the game which pissed Louis off. The mad blush that krept across Zayn's cheeks from the nickname did not go unnoticed. Harry actually poked the small boys red cheeks with a cheeky smile of his own.

"Can I um... maybe... stay the night ? No nevermind I don't want to be a burden... sorry I asked, I just-" Zayn rambled, being cut off by soft, familiar lips connecting with his own.

"Please stay the night" Liam whispered, pouting out his bottom lip to possibly win Zayn over. "Please" he asked once more, meeting their lip together another time.

"I know you're just saying that because I asked" Zayn mumbled, looking down.

"I was going to ask you anyways actually" Liam argued, still seated on his knees between Zayn's legs, looking up at the black haired boy. Zayn gave him an 'are you sure' look and Liam answered with a nod and a wink. Zayn gave the senior boy a tight smile and hugged him.

"Thank you" the small boy whispered to the other male, feeling Liam shiver under him. So Zayn teased the guy and nipped at his neck. His right knee grazed over Liam's growing problem causing it to twitch, which made Zayn back up with a mischievous smirk. Liam's cheeks tinted red before he turned back to his game, Zayn throwing a pillow over Liam's erection earning a small 'thanks'.

Niall giggled cutely at Liam and Zayn, Josh cooing cutely at his lover.

"Dammit Liam you got us in second" Louis whined.

"Oh shut up ya big baby" Josh spoke up earning a wonderful middle finger from the one and only Louis. (A/N hey, it would be an absolute pleasure to get THE Louis Tomlinson to flip you off)

"So how about that date ?" Louis smirked Harrys way after tossing his controller on the love seat, causing a mad blush to creep on the curly boy's pale cheeks. The tall boy slowly nodded before Louis grabbed his hand and lead him towards the door. They both put their shoes and coats on, and Louis grabbed the keys.

"Don't miss us too much ya filthy wankers" Louis yelled, earning a playful slap from Harry before they head out. Liam got up and stretched from being in his criss crossed position on the floor for too long. Zayn took advantage of this time, checking out Liam's huge biceps which were not at all covered by the sleeveless white tank he had on.

"Done staring babe ?" Liam winked, grabbing Zayn's arms to help him off the couch.

"Ow ! Neenee" Zayn whispered softly, tears forming in his eyes as he pulled his arms back slowly.

"Oh my gosh Zayn i'm so sorry oh god I completely forgot I'm so sorry" Liam stressed, backing away from Zayn as if he would harm him more by just being there. Zayn whimpered, pulling his sleeve up to look at his arms, completely forgetting about Niall and Josh until he heard short gasps. The raven haired boys cheeks turned red of embarrassment.