Twenty Five ❤️

"So you want to meet up today ? We can get to know each other... Yeah obviously i'll invite Zayn and Niall !... Oh you don't know which ones they are.... Well you can meet them !..... Sounds great ! We'll be there at 3" The curly haired boy concluded, pressing the red end button to the phone call with his lovely new pink haired friend.

He immediately grabbed his laptop and skyped his two best friends.

"Are you guys up for making a new friend today ?" Harry asked in his slow voice, taking a bite of his microwaveable mac and cheese.

"Always" Niall cheerfully responded, a crooked smile upon his pale face.

"Mhm" Zayn hummed, finishing an extra bit of his drawing. "Look !" He showed the two boys his notebook.

It was a beautifully drawn picture of Harry and Niall laughing at each other. It was so realistic, Niall had to stop himself from rudely asking if he traced or something.

"No way." He squealed instead.

Harry's mouth was held open, his chewed mac and cheese visible.

"Close your mouth Haz, it's not even that good." Zayn mumbled, drawing some more lines on the paper. Harry finished his bite, then made kissy lips and put them on the camera. "Ew you nasty frog hoe" Zayn insulted, his eyebrows furrowed. Niall was simply laughing.

"Anyways." Harry began, scooping another spoon of the cheesy noodles in his mouth. "We're going to Mikeys house in two hours."

"Okay. Lili is coming home at 1:30" Zayn hummed, smiling to himself.

"Same." Niall said, checking his wristwatch.

"Well duh you dimwits, they're literally together right now." Harry said logically, slurping down the rest of his lunch.

"Did Mikey even invite us ?" Niall questioned, pulling out his binder.

"Yes ! Well I mean kind of. He doesn't really know which ones you guys are... but I told him you were coming !" Harry smiled, taking a gulp of his water bottle and setting his empty bowl of mac and cheese on Louis' side table.

Zayn shrugged his shoulders and grabbed his thin tip sharpie to begin tracing over his sketch.

"Do you guys not have homework ?" Niall sighed, pulling a green mechanical pencil out of his blue backpack.

"Yes, but why would I be doing my homework on Sunday at 1 when I can do it on Sunday at 10 ?" Zayn giggled, focused on his drawing. Niall looked at the black haired boy as if he were the dumbest person alive.

"When did I get more responsible than Zayn Malik ?" The blonde muttered to himself.

"Yeah I was just about to do my homework, get it out of the way before Mikeys." Harry said, grabbing his backpack and flopping it on the bed. "I'm going to try to get a job. I can't stay with Louis forever- I may have to move out before he goes to college !" Harry exclaimed, biting his lip as he took out his homework.

Zayn sighed, turning his picture upside down to finish tracing. "I'm just going to live in a box on seventh avenue"

"Oh my gosh that gives me an idea !" Niall perked up.

"Niall why are you thinking about solutions, you still live with your parents." The green eyed boy mumbled.

"Exactly ! Guys we should get like an apartment together ! We can be roommates ! That way, we can all pitch in on rent and shit. Plus, it would be hella fun." The Irish boy smiled, looking at the camera, waiting for a response. Both of his best friends heads slowly looked up, facing each other.