Twenty Nine ❤️

"Fuck" Josh yelled angrily as he paced back in forth in the waiting room.

Liam had his head in his hands, Zayn was staring blankly at the floor, and Niall was trying to cool Josh's temper.

"He just got a fucking scholarship. We finish high school in a few months, it's to early for him to fucking die." The drummer groaned, running his rough hands through his hair.

"He's not going to fucking die, okay ? They're both too fucking strong to die." Zayn said sternly with an added glare for the negativity.

"You really should prepare for worse Zayn." Josh mumbled in response.

"Fuck you." Zayn said, but didn't exactly mean it. They were all stressed right now and they understood how each other felt, and it was agreed that nothing was to be taken personal during this time. Liam grabbed Zayn's hand and the younger boy rested his tan face on Liams shoulder.

"They'll be okay." Liam whispered, kissing Zayn's hair. Zayn slightly nodded to the touch, keeping his stare blank and towards the ground. It had already been over two hours and they hadn't heard from anyone. Until around eighteen minutes later.

"You guys are here for Mr. Tomlinson ?" A doctor approached them, different this time. She was pretty young for a doctor but she seemed professional. Her long black hair was in a slick bun and her face was serious as she approached the boys.

"Yeah." Liam breathed on a shaky breath.

"I'm glad to say that he is stable, but during the seizure he popped his hip back out of place and we had to do a quick surgery to fix that. Though it shouldn't be too much added damage, still around six weeks of bed rest." She concluded with a tight smile. Josh sighed into a smile and Liam bit his lip i'm excited anticipation.

"I fucking told you asshole." Was the first thing that came out of Zayn's mouth causing a joking groan from the other boys. The doctor who's name happened to be Dr. Edward lead them to the same room as before, but this time Louis was still unconscious.

Zayn felt a hand on a shoulder and turned with Niall as the blonde boy said, "Uh our friend Harry Styles had fainted. How is he ?"

"Mr. Styles." She dragged, taking a look at her papers.

"I haven't heard anything about him yet, i'll go check with his doctor." She smiled before walking out of the room. Zayn rubbed his face and gave Niall a look of worry. Liam and Josh sat next to Louis and looked at him curiously.

"Ah, he's fucking drooling." Liam laughed.

"Looks like a dead rat when he sleeps honest." Josh joked watching Liam nod in agreement.

"Just because he's alive doesn't mean you get to make fun of him!" Niall whisper yelled at the immature boys.

"Why not." Josh asked stubbornly. Niall glared at his boyfriend who held his hands up in surrender.

"Why hasn't she heard from Haz yet ? He's just fainted, i've fainted before and I was up rather quickly." Zayn asked, quietly and nervously.

"They probably just forgot to inform the doctor- i'm sure he's fine." Liam assured, face softening at the boy.

"Well that sounds rather unprofessional doesn't it Leeyum." Zayn sassed with his hands on his hips.

Well it was. Unprofessional.

"Jon! Why the hell is this patient not treated yet ?" Dr. Edwards huffed when she walked into Harry's room.

"Wh-why would I ? He's ugly anyways. Do you want to like ? Make out ?" The other doctor slurred, causing Edwards eyes to widen.