Twenty Four ❤️

"Oh my god I hate him" Harry said seriously as Zayn and Niall were laughing their asses off at the scene. The game had been going for about an hour and Louis just scored a goal. And he was happily humping the air in the middle of the field.

The boys continued their game and the other boys watched the whole damn thing. Well, with Harry going to the bathroom 7 times as an exception.

"Hey there" Niall was greeted as Josh was the first one off the field. The blonde scrunched his nose at Josh's horrid sweat smell, causing everyone to laugh. "Well congrats babe, you did so well out on the field with your sexy ass, there's even a 99% chance of you getting the scholarship!" Josh spoke to himself since Niall hadn't said anything yet. The Irish boy giggled at that and threw himself into Josh's arms, his pale legs even wrapped around the footie players waist.

"You guys look so gay. Why are we all gay ? How did we happen to make a wonderful friend group of gay people ?" Louis said as he walked to the group.

"Boyyy shut the fuck up, i think we can all agree you're the most gay." Josh argued, setting Niall down and kissing him shortly.

Opposite to Niall and Josh, Louis threw his short body into his younger boyfriends arms and squealed for a good five minutes straight.

"Louuuu you're heavy" Harry poured stumbling backwards.

"It doesn't matter Harold, i got the scholarship Alalalalalalal" The short man laughed joyfully.

"Omg Lou that's gre-" Harry began before his boyfriend grabbed his face and smashed their lips together. Zayn stood there laughing and smiling with the two couples.

"But where's Lili ?" He asked a couple minutes later.

"Coach is probably still talking to him about whether he got the scholarship or not." Josh said before yawning and stretching his arms. "Boy was that game tough though" Zayn nodded and looked at the ground while Louis and Josh ranted to their boyfriends about the game. He was honestly worried that Liam could have not gotten it. It only took Louis and Josh 5 minutes to know. Liams been talking to him for a good 20. The boys laughed and talked for another ten minutes before Liam began walking up to the small groups slowly, his head down.

Zayn's face immediately fell along with the other boys. The tan boy raised an eyebrow as Liam finally looked him in the eye.

"Bitch this isn't some movie shit where we act all dramatic until you tell us what happened, now go on" Louis sassed, breaking the ice with his arms crossed.

Liam sighed before a small smile appeared. "Goddamn you Louis I was trying to keep a straight face" The jock burst out laughing.

"Wha-" Zayn began.

"I did it" Liam smiled softly, grabbing the back of Zayns neck and softly kissing him. The kiss lasted about 30 seconds before the boys started making puke noises and gagging as if they hadn't done the same thing 30 minutes ago.

"Oh fuck you guys" Zayn said, flipping them off.

"I say milkshakes." Harry smiled his signature smile.

"I say let's do it." Liam laughed, hugging Zayn tightly.

The couples took their separate cars to their favorite milkshake place so they could get some time together after the game. With Louis trying to beat them and speed in front of them several times.

Once they got there, they sat at the big round table with the spinny chairs. Louis and Niall were seeing who could spin faster as the waiter approached the table.

"Having fun there I see" The pink haired waiter said, approaching the table.

"Your hair is pretty" Josh said from the opposite side of the table, causing the young waiter to blush.