Eighteen ❤️

i has to rewrite this part because my phone is being stupid. sorry for the late update.

"what the fuck"

And now you have Liam being thrown on the floor- again. Resulting in the same groan which Zayn had to ignore this time.

Liam quickly stood to his feet, but stayed a bit away from Yaser. The last thing he needed was a good beating.

"What the fuck" Yaser breathed, repeating his previous phrase. Zayn bit his lips to hold back tears, his dad would call him much more than a faggot if he seen him cry in this moment.

"Daddy please let me explain- " Zayn pleaded for his dad to listen. He knew how homophobic his father was and it was absolutely horrible. But with Trish being gone, Zayn needs his father to support him and his sisters. The seventeen year old surely can't do it on his own.

Liam felt so bad for his baby. His heart physically ached for the boy squirming uncomfortably on the white hospital mattress. If he could do absolutely anything about this situation without making it worse, nothing would stop him. But he knew that wasn't possible.

"Oh please explain to me Zayn, how you were going against your family, against god ! Making out with another guy as if he were a girl. Absolutely horrid. I can't believe I raised you. Trish was right about you Zayn, I never did believe her until now." Yaser spit in Zayne face, leaving the bruised boy open mouthed and dumbfounded. "I signed your damn discharge papers but if you think for a second that i'm staying here to support a faggot, your wrong." He finished, shimmying on his brown leather jacket.

"B-But but Waliyah and - and Sa- " Zayn stuttered, utterly upset.

"Oh shut it Zayn that's your problem. I'm catching the next flight to America." The older man- who looked a lot like Zayn- said before harshly opening and closing the hospital door, face red with anger and clear in his veins.

"Li" Zayn cries before tears completely spilled out of his eyes, absolutely no control over what happened and is going to happen.

Liam stood in the corner of the hospital room, still not shook back into reality. Liam has never faced such homophobic and abusive behavior. He's always had such a good life with such great parents that would never treat him like that. Experiencing that was extremely hard for Liam. Not because he was hurt by it, he could easily brush it off as stupid. But because it meant so much to one of the most important people in his life. Liam knew that one of the top things on Zayn's bucket list was going and playing ball with his dad then getting brunch after, or just figuring out Yaser's favorite color could probably make Zayn a hundred times happier.

And Liam Payne just ruined any type of dream Zayn had with his dad.

"B-baby" Liam finally croaked, his voice dry. If he were by himself, the tears would be on point. Zayn opened his mouth to say something, nothing came out.

"Liam we have to go" The small boy suddenly said, standing up from his hospital bed and beginning to jerk on his sweats.

"Baby I am so sor-" Liam began before a small tan fingers was placed over his mouth to shush him.

"You did nothing wrong" Zayn mumbled, pulling on a black tee shirt. Liam sighed and grabbed his keys and wallet. Zayn finished tying his dirty black vans and grabbed Liam's hand. "It's my fault. I'm sorry he said those mean things Li" The small boy frowned.

"Baby don't apologize. You did absolutely nothing wrong." The taller boy assured, kissing Zayn's cheek. "Let's go" He smiled at Zayn, earning a small one back.

"Thank you dickface" Zayn smiled to Ashton on the way out, earning a middle finger and a chuckle from the doctor.

Once the two boys reached Liam's car, they drove off to a nearby mcdonald's. "What do you want Zee ?" Liam asked once they were in the drive threw.