Why Me (2)

Alyvia

Recap

"Hi mr."

"Tj quit bothering people," I turned around and saw Tremaine.

Shit......

___________________________

Alyvia

I hope he doesn't remember me.

" Tj say sorry for bothering him," Tj stared up at me then began to speak.

"I'm sorry," he put his head down.

"It's alright little man you didn't do anything wrong," Tremaine told him.

The kids grabbed the bags and we left. I put Julien and Julia on the other side of me so they wouldn't see Tremaine. Thank god he didn't notice me.

Trey

Who ever that girl was she was really hard on that little boy. He reminded me of myself. We got up to the counter and I payed for the shoes. I realized that she had left her phone on the counter. When I man wasn't looking I slipped her phone into my pocket.

Alyvia

I checked my pocket so I could see if Kayla has called or text but, my phone wasn't in my back pocket. I looked throughout my hole purse. Damn I think I left it at FootLocker.

"Mommy look there's Kayla."

"Kayla over here!"

"Oh I called your phone and this guy answered and said meet him back at footlocker because you left it."

"We can't go back in there," she looked at me funny.

"Why," I pulled her to the side and told her about me seeing Tremaine.

"I'll go and get your phone and then meet you back at the car," I shook my head.

"Kids I'm going to have to bring you back tomorrow because I'm starting to feel bad," they all shook there heads.

"Where is Kayla going," Tj stay asking questions.

"She went to go get mommies phone."

Trey

"Baby you can go ahead and go to the other stores I think I'm going to look at the shoes a little bit more," she shook her head and put the kids in the stroller and left.

Soon after a girl that looked like she could be about 16 walked into the store. She looked like she was looking for someone. She reminded me a lot Kayla. she walked up to the counter and asked for a phone but, the man told her that no one has returned a phone. I walked over to her and asked if the phone I had was I one that she was looking for. Normal when teenage girl would see me they would go crazy but, she acted normal.

"Thank you," she reached for the phone and I noticed she had a birth marked on her hand.

"You welcome," after that she nodded her head and rushed out of the store.

I sat down on the bench looking at shoes and started thinking. That's when everything made since. That's was Kayla and the little boy was Tj and the other two were Julia and Julien. I guess that fine chick was Alyvia.

"Baby are you ready to go?"

"Um yeah we can go."

___________________________

Alyvia almost got caught✋

Vote and comment😘