R.I.P (10)

Alyvia

"Hello," after that dream I had to make sure the kids were ok.

"Hey mom," Kayla voice calmed me down.

"Hey baby what are you doing up?"

"Well I just can't go to sleep."

"Ok I was just checking up on you. I'll be there to pick y'all up around 2:00.

"Ok see you," she hung up the phone. Thank God that was only a dream.

Trey

For some reason I can not sleep. I unwrapped my hands from around Kim and got up. I walked into Lil mans room to check on him. I then walked into my baby girl Keyia's room to make sure she was fine. I really been feeling bad about leaving Alyvia and the kids lately.

"Baby are you ok," Kim said wrapping her hand around my waist.

"Yeah I'm fine I just been thinking."

"About,"she said with an attitude.

"You baby," I lied.

"You lying what are you thinking about," I needed to think of something quick.

"Baby I said you," I kissed her to before she could say anything else.

"Bring your fine ass in this room," I really don't feel like having sex but, if that is going to make her shut up I'm willing.

I carried her into the room and shut the door. Damn I really don't real like doing this. I kissed all the way down to her 😻. Then I went ham on her trying to make her tired so we won't have to have sex. To my surprise it work. I mean she was out like a light. Then I heard wining I looked up at Kim's face to see if it was her but, she was knocked. The only other source would be from the kids. I hopped up from under the covers to see Little Man holding his teddy bear half awake.

"Daddy I'm scared," then he busted out crying.

"Go to your room and daddy will be there in a little bit," I didn't want him getting in the bed because Kim was necked.

"But, daddy I'm scared," he started getting loud.

I crawled out of the bed and grabbed a pair of shorts and put them on.

"Now what are you scared of," I asked holding him walking down the hallway.

"The dark," I guess I'll be sleeping in his room.

Alyvia

Bing

Bing

Bing

My phone went off.

"Hello."

"Mom Mrs.Katy was not breathing and then we call 911 and we need you," I hopped up and ran to grab some sweats and a shirt.

"Ok baby I'm in my way," I hung up.

I rushed to Mrs.Katy house.

I pulled up and saw the kids sitting on the curb with blankets over them talking to the police.

"Um sir I'm there mother," he turned around.

"Well may I speak to you in private," we walked over to a quite part of the street.

"Well Mrs.Hitting died of a heart attack," the tears started to flow.

"If there is anything we can do just let us let ," he gave me a card and gave me a hug.

The kids got all of there things out of the house. Before we left I talked with her family and told them to let me know the arrangements and if they needed any help with paying to let me know. Well it's me and my kids again.

___________________________

R.I.P Mrs.Katy🙏

Trey???😏

Vote and Comment😘