Gun shot?? (6)

Alyvia

It's been a week since I have saw my kids but, I just can't let them see me like this . Speaking of my kids I got a call from Kayla.

"Mommy help Kayla just got shot,"Tj said whispering.

"Call 911 baby I'm on the way,"I rushed out the door and called 911.

Who was "they" and why were "they" at Mrs.Katy's house. I mean she lives in a very nice neighborhood, so why was anyone bothering them. I pulled up to the house to see a hole bunch of police cars and an ambulance.

"Mommy," Tj ran to me holding my leg crying.

Then I looked over to see Kayla's life less body. They rushed her up in the ambulance car. I jumped in the back of the ambulance and Mrs.Katy and the kids jumped in my car and followed the ambulance.

"Come on baby don't give up on me," I held her hand tight and kissed her head before they took her into the operation room.

"Now all we can do is hope and pray that she is ok," Mrs.Katy said patting my back.

Trey

I was watching E'News when I saw my name.

"Trey Songz oldest daughter Kayla has been rushed to the hospital because of gun shot wounds.

"Kim come on we have to go to the hospital," since the kids were at my mammas we rushed out the door.

"Baby why do we need to go to the hospital," she said kind-of nervous.

"Well baby do you remember my kids from my past relationship?"

She nodded her head yes.

"Well my oldest daughter Kayla is in the hospital with gun shot wounds."

She nodded and covered her mouth with her hand.

"I'm here for Kayla Neverson," the nurse mean mugged me.

"If you were smart you would know her last name," wait did Alyvia change the kids last name.

"LOOK IF YOU DONT LET ME BACK THERE IT ISNT GOING TO BE PRETTY," she quickly gave me a pass and we rushed back to the private waiting room.

There she was, the one that loved me. The one that stayed with me through thick and thin. The one that put up with a my crazy shit. The one that I put through so much shit..............................

Alyvia.

___________________________

Alyvia changed there last names?😩😂

Trey's wise words 😂

Kim knew he had kids!😡

What's going to happen??✋

Vote and comment😘